Dispute against Goldas

FulLinus

Hey, first time i got in stuff like this, i will try explain everything. So he found me somehow, and asked me for work, we talked i reccomended him to work for dbuffed, because i didn't got much work. Dbuffed declined him, so i give him job. He paid 39m for deposit instead 50. I gave him do 60/60/60 3x acc. We agreed that i keep profit from 2 acc for deposit. Then he done 2 acc, sand crabs afk and he asked more work https://imgur.com/a/f3WDh. I get 4 acc with custom build to do. He didn't had money for supplies, so i gave him 7m for third 60/60/60 acc ( still not finished, but he got paid) and i give extra 8m for supplies.

This is full story. Now about deposit, i looked into 3 thread that hire workers. All 3 threads ask for deposit, but refund isn't 100%, and % isn't same https://imgur.com/a/62616.

I said this to Linus, i can say it to admins too, if u want deposit back done work that i got for you, if not you don't get deposit back.

Edited

P.S. sorry for bad english, hope you understand what i wanted to say :)

Edited by Goldas
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Mio said:

If FulLinus did not scam or leave on bad terms (leaving orders unfinished, etc) and no longer wants to work for you anymore, you refund his deposit. That's how a deposit works. The point of a deposit is insurance in case anything bad happens and the worker goes rogue. If nothing bad happened, you refund his deposit.

He didn't scam, but he left 5 unfinished acc. He asked me to get 4 acc for him to do, and next day he wanted to leave.

14 hours ago, Night said:

Since you have nothing in your ToS concerning deposits, we are making this decision for you. Please return the deposit to @FulLinus

Your partner said, If FulLinus did not scam or leave on bad terms (leaving orders unfinished, etc), i have to refund deposit. He left me with 5 unfinished acc ( for 1 acc he got paid and he still didn't finished it). I'm not going to refund deposit until he complete all 5 acc.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Goldas said:

Your partner said, If FulLinus did not scam or leave on bad terms (leaving orders unfinished, etc), i have to refund deposit. He left me with 5 unfinished acc ( for 1 acc he got paid and he still didn't finished it). I'm not going to refund deposit until he complete all 5 acc.

Fair enough, my mistake. @FulLinus if you wish to receive your deposit back please consider finishing the orders you took on.

• Like 3

• Night locked this topic