vpns proxies etc

dabswax

27 minutes ago, dabswax said:

yola fam   recently suffered a main ban due to my own stupidity,  but  was just wondering if I could get some starter help on what might be the best option to run 3-4 accounts at a time 

proxies mainly prevent chain bans. and if you bot on a proxy it's believed that you can have a better chance at quashing a ban

I was curious about this myself, so I looked into Amazon Web Service's Lightsail VPS's. 

They're VPS's, not proxies, but they run Linux, and that means you're able to turn them into proxy servers relatively easily. Compared to other proxy servers, I would assume they have the benefit of:
- Coming from Amazon's (presumably) very large pool of IP addresses, meaning they're likely clean
- Reputable, since it's Amazon and not some weird sketchy company
- Cheap. Lowest end VPS is $5/mo

Another option is OVH, a pretty big player in the VPS market. I've used them in the past for stuff aside from botting and I can vouch for them. 

But yeah, I've not tried either of these yet, but I'm looking to. Seems like one of the better options to me.