ACCOUNT RECOVERED BACK BY SDIA

chrisnjordan

Bought an account from @sdia on friday at 10:23 AM 

Today i get back from work i cannot log on. I contact @sdia and he says that the account mus of been "Banned" because he didn't recover it. I explain that the details have been changed because it said incorrect user and password instead of "account is disabled" (Meaning information was changed) he states that he didn't recover the account and that he is the OO so i dont understand how it makes sense for it to be recovered by anyone else besides him. He continues to defend himself and say he did't take it, it must of got banned.

He says he will recover and refund me if it isn't "banned" eventually he messages me and says he got it recovered. I ask for proof and he sends a pic of black marks saying permanently banned and quickly deleted them, i didn't even have time to review or save myself. (I think he realized a mistake and tried to delete before me noticing) 

from there i ask for the information since he was able to "recover" the account he sold to me meaning h has access to the account page on runescape to check the status. Being that i spent money on the account and it should be mine now, i ask for the information to confirm myself that the account was "banned" and mysteriously got a password change. he said no basically and said he will let staff deal with it. it is clear that he scammed me and is trying to clear it up.  he originally even told me that if the account got banned he would quash it no problem. why would i act as if the account is stolen to cover up a ban whenever the OO can help quash? especially knowing im purchasing a account to bot on, if it is banned which has happend to me before i would of asked for help, not claim it was taken. I rest my case

<HIDDEN>

scammed 2.PNG

scammed 3.PNG

scamm 4.PNG

scam 5.PNG

5a949b69702da_scamm5.PNG.21cc18c92390a3893052f2e2358240e7.PNG

scammm 6.PNG

scamm 7.PNG

scamm 8.PNG

scamm 9.PNG

1. Account was never advertised on OSBot, so not breaking that rule

2. I did a username search - Account didn't show up on hiscore, asked him if he changed username, he replied no. (see below).

image.thumb.png.88c574436c4f56d1c4de2146def071b7.png

3. I recovered the account after - as I am Original Owner, asked him if this was okay. He agreed. (see above).

4. After account recovery - account was confirmed to have been banned See below - I originally said I would quash for him when I sold the account, but due to the dispute this is now void.

[hidden]

Account is currently awaiting Quash Response... (Upto 28Days)..

I really don't care if you "advertised it" on the site or not, you sold it to a user through our site and gave and received feedback for it. You sold it on OSBot. You disregarded our rules and broke them. If you previously agreed to quash any bans it's not void, you're required to quash the ban on this account and return it to the user, we don't play take-backsies here. Let us know when you've done so.

2 hours ago, Mio said:

I really don't care if you "advertised it" on the site or not, you sold it to a user through our site and gave and received feedback for it. You sold it on OSBot. You disregarded our rules and broke them. If you previously agreed to quash any bans it's not void, you're required to quash the ban on this account and return it to the user, we don't play take-backsies here. Let us know when you've done so.

Fine. I will return with the quash result.

I have proof of what I said after he “claims” I admitted to it being banned when the account isn’t banned. I was speaking about other accounts I have on my farm that have gotten banned and he said that because we are in the same Advertising other bots isn&#39;t allowed. discord and use the same script. I posted earlier that morning that I had no bans aswell. Can prove

He won’t reply back ! https://imgur.com/gallery/pfTn4

Just let me know what else I need to do to prove my legitimacy. @sdia wouldn’t even give me account details after “recovered” for me to verify this false accusation of a ban. He even deleted the screenshots as shown above, he changed his skype name everything a scammer trying to cover up footsteps would do. It’s clear that this person recovered the account to retrieve my items and gear and return it as if it was compromised or hacked whenver he is the “OO”? Doesn’t add up at all. I asked for a refund and won’t get a reply on discord or Skype 

An no offense , the guy won’t even give me the information to log on and see if it was banned why? Because I wasn’t banned and he knows it. It’s not hard to see who’s in the wrong here. I shouldn’t have bought off site but I thought he was reputable... what else do you guys need to understand my legitimacy and his wrong doing. I would love a refund back but I’m sure he won’t deliver this as I request 

Edited by chrisnjordan

• Mio locked this topic