Buying OSRS Zerker

visuore

Title explains it all. None of these guidelines below have to be followed strictly. Except I want my combat quests and quests required for the set done. All serious offers will be considered.

Required:
Attack: 60
Strength: 60+
Defense: 40 - 45
Prayer: 31-52
Magic: 1-94
Ranged: 1-99

Quests:
All quests required for set.

Set:
Zerker helm (if 45 Def) , fighter torso, rune defender, d scim, rune boots, fire cape (optional), barrows gloves (optional), fury (optional), ring of recoil, granite maul.

Obviously a lot of the pieces in the set come pretty default with the skills required, but some require quests and guild progress that I want already completed. All of the high cost items are optional and I will take them in to consideration with the price. All extra money is appreciated and I will pay more for it.

Other Skills:
1 high money making skill and agility/slayer are very appreciated but not required, obviously there will be other skills leveled up due to quests and that is fine.

ONLY SERIOUS OFFERS. Message me on Discord: Fenris#4609.
Edited by visuore
Font color/Realistic Skill Requests

31 minutes ago, Imagine said:

great choice of font color here

I laughed really hard at this. Sorry I copy pasted it from my Notepad and it defaulted to black I guess haha. Fixed it.

12 minutes ago, Milk Truck said:

Most zerkers aren’t going to have 70 prayer, most are 31-52, but ya the font color is a real bitch to read would suggest changing it

Thank you for the check, thought I had the stats right. 70 is a bit higher for a zerker. Changed it to a realistic value.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, talipen said:
  • I have a maxed zerker. 99att str, 45def, 99range 99mage. Pm me if interested 

https://osbot.org/forum/topic/118727-talipens-account-shop-high-end-accounts-trusted-sponsor-7k-traded/

all pictures are in the thread

Thanks for the reply boss, that account is amazing. Unfortunately that is kind of far out of my price range. This will be the first account I'm ever buying and since I have trust issues, I'd rather the first one not be anything too crazy.

If you or anyone else had an account with 40 def I would also accept that. Achieving the zerker helm shouldn't take that long by myself. I linked my discord, but offers on here/links to relevant posts are accepted. 

1 hour ago, IlliniGuy said:

check out the first account, if you want i can get you the quests done for 45 def and zerker helm if you buy the acc.

The problem with that one is that it is slightly out of my price range (if we are talking about account #2 in your shop). The const, 99 range, 75 attack, and other leveled skills add value to the account I can't afford. And I don't have enough gold currently for an ags to use the att on that account properly.

Thank you very much for the offer. This is very close to what I'm looking for but just not feasible for me to ask you to lower the cost to what I would be willing to pay for an account. 

5 minutes ago, visuore said:

Ref4 looks good, but what makes it worth 128.6m? The combat stats itself I can get for cheaper.

that are account shops prices mostly very high but very trusted to but sometimes the prices are ridicilous high haha sad i made my zerker a med otherwise i could sell you it :P

21 minutes ago, visuore said:

Ref4 looks good, but what makes it worth 128.6m? The combat stats itself I can get for cheaper.

quest services, bonds, supplies and training time make up the price, far from the cheapest but one of the highest reps for account selling

3 minutes ago, Lord Charlie said:

@Chuckle prices are very good, he is very trusted have brought few accounts from him knowing he will not recover! 

<3

6 hours ago, Chuckle said:

quest services, bonds, supplies and training time make up the price, far from the cheapest but one of the highest reps for account selling

<3

Understandable, that I would be paying for security. I just don't want to be spending that much.

4 hours ago, McBeerson said:

This one looks great, if you clear the ban I would be willing to buy this one.