Is there any skilling script you know that has low ban rate? I'll share mine to start with.

arviko

I already got 1-99 fully botted magic now and 92 fletch almost 99 aswell with "perfect magic aio" (high alching) and Acerds fletcher. Account is about 3-4 months old now not banned. I've used both scripts on my main 95 magic and 70 fletch aswell.

Now, if you know any other scripts with low ban rate feel free to pass them on in the comments or message me if you're afraid of increased ban-rate by the possibility of 1-2 players actually buying the script after ur comment.

5 minutes ago, arviko said:

I already got 1-99 fully botted magic now and 92 fletch almost 99 aswell with "perfect magic aio" (high alching) and Acerds fletcher. Account is about 3-4 months old now not banned. I've used both scripts on my main 95 magic and 70 fletch aswell.

Now, if you know any other scripts with low ban rate feel free to pass them on in the comments or message me if you're afraid of increased ban-rate by the possibility of 1-2 players actually buying the script after ur comment.

I believe the term low ban rate is very hard to pin point but most scripts on here are of course up to a good standard. As always, If your looking for a botting experience with a more unique pattern, private scripts may be the best for you.

• Like 1

afk methods tend to be less banable then others. agility and mining id consider the highest ban rate for botting scripts, where as nmz scripts or fletching and crafting ive had a decent amount of luck with. its all about your botting ways too. if you bot 20 hours straight every day youre likely to get banned compared to people who take breaks

Cooking is also very safe, got like 5 99's on diferrent accounts, and dont getting bans i dont know why.. it doesnt make big profit, but when you start cooking monks you are getting a little bit, and it pays off, so i don't know does anyone got a ban botting cooking? :D really, sometimes i bot cooking 15hours a day.. but never banned.  but when i try to bot agility or mining.. for fuck sake.. agility max i reached was 83without ban.. and mining 75 (motherload mine). fletching also low ban rate, but usually got caught i don't know why. So if you want a easy 99, go cooking.

42 minutes ago, totoriustaurage said:

Cooking is also very safe, got like 5 99's on diferrent accounts, and dont getting bans i dont know why.. it doesnt make big profit, but when you start cooking monks you are getting a little bit, and it pays off, so i don't know does anyone got a ban botting cooking? :D really, sometimes i bot cooking 15hours a day.. but never banned.  but when i try to bot agility or mining.. for fuck sake.. agility max i reached was 83without ban.. and mining 75 (motherload mine). fletching also low ban rate, but usually got caught i don't know why. So if you want a easy 99, go cooking.

So which scripts you recommend then? :D

Can second Perfect Magic AIO, Fruity NMZ, APA Sand Crabs, Perfect Fighter as being good

Would probably suggest staying away from all Agility bots as i've tried them all and had very little success (successive bans on a number of accounts). I actually did some split testing on a number of accounts to determine with certainty it was the agility element causing the bans.

Also have received bans from Wintertodt and Zulrah but believe they were more related to my poor discipline in botting hrs/day.

Edited by Anon145

As @LittleFinger pointed out, private scripts tend to be the best simply because they're more likely to use a unique pattern compared to public scripts. They can be a bit costly, but if you're botting a main account or know how to write your own, it may very well be worth it. 

Doesn't mean they're ban-proof, but I've been mining for almost 72 hours straight on F2P using a script I wrote if that's any indication. 

• 1 year later...
On 2/25/2018 at 11:07 PM, totoriustaurage said:

Jugs of wine cooking on the other hand =autoban. Attempted it on several accs with jugs of wine. And they all got banned.

Edited by maxyman201