Best/easiest/fastest way to bot 30-75 range?

PaasHazen18

Hey all, wanted to ask what would be the best/easiest/fastest way to bot 30-75 range? Doesn't necessarily have to be really fast, because I wanna AFK bot anyway.. Spots with low ban rate? Which NPC's? Anyone that can advice me a (free) script? I have NPC's and a bot in mind, just wanted some other opinions :). 

1 minute ago, PaasHazen18 said:

Hey all, wanted to ask what would be the best/easiest/fastest way to bot 30-75 range? Doesn't necessarily have to be really fast, because I wanna AFK bot anyway.. Spots with low ban rate? Which NPC's? Anyone that can advice me a (free) script? I have NPC's and a bot in mind, just wanted some other opinions :). 

tbh id get 33 in f2p and bot range guild till 75 using 1:1 schedule, if you need HP it could be anywhere

I'd take a rock crabbing script if it supports cannons and use an alt in the following way:

1. Head to this spot in Relleka: http://prntscr.com/ijjrjl
  2. Place a dwarf cannon and stand next to it with the character you want to get range on (keep auto retaliate on, plenty of cannon balls and knives)
  3. Have a  higher level alt run around and aggro the crabs
  4. Let the cannon kill the crabs and let the ranger kill crabs
  5. Rinse and repeat and expect 40-60 in an hour or less.

It's very quick until you can chin and I was seeing high 75-80k hourly exp. It is costly and you will go through a ton of cannonballs though.

Edited by b0tscape