Few questions

inababila

There are some questions that interrupt and confuse my mind, lol.

• Does bot analysis world still exist? World 385 and 386 used to be called bot analysis, where suspicious players were being sent to be carefully checked. Now they do not hold that name anymore so?
  • In a few threads and snippets, saw some people not using the inventory interact method, they do get the mouse destination of the inventory slot, then it's rectangle and after that, they click on it instead. Any difference?
  • Would you choose this over the osbot API? https://osbot.org/forum/topic/70864-better-conditional-sleep/
Edited by inababila

8 hours ago, inababila said:

There are some questions that interrupt and confuse my mind, lol.

• Does bot analysis world still exist? World 385 and 386 used to be called bot analysis, where suspicious players were being sent to be carefully checked. Now they do not hold that name anymore so?
  • In a few threads and snippets, saw some people not using the inventory interact method, they do get the mouse destination of the inventory slot, then it's rectangle and after that, they click on it instead. Any difference?
  • Would you choose this over the osbot API? https://osbot.org/forum/topic/70864-better-conditional-sleep/

1. Honestly no clue. 

2. This cannot be determined, cause no one really knows how Jagex detection system works. Pretty hard to say if your custom interaction method would save you from bans. And I'm almost positive that OSBot API uses the same MouseDestination behind the scenes.

3. Your mentioned solution differs from OSBot api in only that it has a non fixed break condition checking time. I wouldn't use it for several reasons:
3.1. Why clutter up your code with additional classes

3.2. As nothing runs perfectly, say you check your break condition every .5 seconds. It will never be exactly .5 seconds due to lag and what not.

Though just my opinion.

I'm guessing you're asking this in order to minimize bans. Writing custom interactions seems like a good idea, but is it really? Unless you prerecord human input and code a solution that replicates that input, the only difference I see when comparing custom stuff (like say MouseDestinations) and OSBot API is that you're doing the same exact thing, just probably gonna end up making it less refined.

• Like 1