staking question

imwuts

5 minutes ago, imwuts said:

i would like to know how good deff is vs pures in a dds stake like how much better would it be to have a zerker with same att str and hp in a stake

Spoiler

google is your friend/they are nerfing staking soon

Edited by gearing

10 minutes ago, ez11 said:

not sure what you are asking but jagex wants to give everyone maxed stats for duelarena "soon" so noone is really gonna x anymore

Wait what, really? Like tournament world?

I was talking about the doubling strategy where when you lose you double the stake, keep doubling until you eventually win.

16 minutes ago, Alek said:

I was talking about the doubling strategy where when you lose you double the stake, keep doubling until you eventually win.

Odds staking (or X'ing) refers to people with non-maxed stats (for example 72-90-70) staking similar people. Usually the people advertising have an advantage either by stats or lowering their stake against the other person.

23 minutes ago, Alek said:

Yeah they made a newspost about it a few months ago when they changed the duel screen so you could see the other guys inventory. They wanted to add it "soon" because its an "integrity issue"

doubling up is just people being stupid.

odds stakers are all the non maxed accounts sitting in duelarena that are (hopefully) all bots hoping for a clueless guy cb 110 noob walking in with 50m he bought with his mothers creditcard and then they beat him because they have like 1pray and higher meele stats.

On 2/23/2018 at 6:13 PM, daamurda said:

so ill be able to go to the duel arena and stake with max stats? Won't everone be there be max whipping then? guess i need to get a bigger cash stack for yolo duels

Well thats the point, everyone will have equal chances and there won't be any odd stakers left, because they abuse the market