75RNG/MGE - NMZ/ZULRAH RDY

FishGang

30 minutes ago, Golden pk said:

Normally ~~ 70m, ban reduces price because they ban quicker on repeat offenses. You need 100 post count to sell. If account has a registered email -> lowers price alot as it can always be recovered. And low post count so high ban chance.

registered e-mail doesn't affect the price at all. Only reason we ask if the seller's is original owner or not is so we know who's responsible if the account gets recovered. Accounts can be recovered with just creation ip without even access to registered/original email.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, HoneyDewBubbleT said:

registered e-mail doesn't affect the price at all. Only reason we ask if the seller's is original owner or not is so we know who's responsible if the account gets recovered. Accounts can be recovered with just creation ip without even access to registered/original email.

Really? I was unaware, how does this work with buying tuts?

In terms of price, I'd have thougha reasonable estimate was 40-60m

Edited by scriptersteve

1 hour ago, scriptersteve said:

Really? I was unaware, how does this work with buying tuts?

In terms of price, I'd have thougha reasonable estimate was 40-60m

People buy tuts expecting them to get banned relatively soon. No one would buy tuts to make them into mid level mains. Most of them are commonly used for suiciding blast furnace, wcing, etc.

1 minute ago, Deceiver said:

not all of them suicide, u can buy like 20 and make them into mains 2 sell

It's bad enough risking recovery from an individual but if an account gets passed around like that, I personally wouldn't buy it as it'd get messy who'd be responsible if the account gets recovered. Not that it matters since i'm done buying accounts and shooting myself in the leg lol.

1 minute ago, HoneyDewBubbleT said:

It's bad enough risking recovery from an individual but if an account gets passed around like that, I personally wouldn't buy it as it'd get messy who'd be responsible if the account gets recovered. Not that it matters since i'm done buying accounts and shooting myself in the leg lol.

who tf gonna recover tut accounts lmao