[500-700K GP/H] [5-5.5K Planks/H] Butler Planking

Chase

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, I have returned from an extended hiatus due to a challenging school semester.

The good news is, I'll be graduating with my degree in computer science this coming May! 

I developed this bot on my main, and no longer feel comfortable developing it with said account because of the attention this method has now received after release.

I am looking for users to loan me playable accounts that have the requirements to use this method. Please pm if you have [an] available account(s) with logs, gold, house, and teleports ready. Additionally, I will be using accounts only to develop the bot. All resources, and profit will be kept on your accounts. Although all development will be done on a residential US ip address, I make no guarantees your account will not be banned.

While I will still be developing this script on the premise it is ran in a pvp world, I hope to branch out to non-pvp worlds and utilize rings of dueling/house jewelry for castle wars banking so that I can make this a paid script on the SDN. Most importantly, I want to get the house/butler interactions to perfection before extending the teleportation methods. The interactions are the most demanding part of the script, teleportation and banking support is trivial to diversify.

More than likely, I will soon remove the download link because I don't feel comfortable releasing this script to the public when it functions poorly. As such, please download the script relatively soon if you're using it and want the viewable source code. Future releases, will be obfuscated.

Edited by withoutidols

15 minutes ago, withoutidols said:

Hello, I have returned from an extended hiatus due to a challenging school semester.

The good news is, I'll be graduating with my degree in computer science this coming May! 

I developed this bot on my main, and no longer feel comfortable developing it with said account because of the attention this method has now received after release.

I am looking for users to loan me playable accounts that have the requirements to use this method. Please pm if you have [an] available account(s) with logs, gold, house, and teleports ready. Additionally, I will be using accounts only to develop the bot. All resources, and profit will be kept on your accounts. Although all development will be done on a residential US ip address, I make no guarantees your account will not be banned.

While I will still be developing this script on the premise it is ran in a pvp world, I hope to branch out to non-pvp worlds and utilize rings of dueling/house jewelry for castle wars banking so that I can make this a paid script on the SDN. Most importantly, I want to get the house/butler interactions to perfection before extending the teleportation methods. The interactions are the most demanding part of the script, teleportation and banking support is trivial to diversify.

More than likely, I will soon remove the download link because I don't feel comfortable releasing this script to the public when it functions poorly. As such, please download the script relatively soon if you're using it and want the viewable source code. Future releases, will be obfuscated.

I'm going to work an account to loan you rn!

• 4 weeks later...