[500-700K GP/H] [5-5.5K Planks/H] Butler Planking

Chase

Just ran it for an hour, tabbed back in and its got an uncut emerald inside inventory trying to make planks XD

I'd say make it so that when it goes to make the planks, its looking for "26" when its at the plank make in the house, so if it displays any number other than 26, then it teles lumb, banks all except coins / runes, then withdraws logs again

Script keeps stopping and flooding the logger with...

: failed to interact with bank chest.
: have bank chest
: Started random solver : Auto Login
: Random solver exited : Auto Login
: We have run out of coins or laws!
: Terminating script CHome...
: Script CHome has exited!

Not really sure what the issue is.... I still have loads of money/laws so I know that's not the reason.

Edited by FishGang
added

On 2/21/2018 at 8:50 PM, withoutidols said:

Butler Planking

Hey, this is an awesome script.

I've been running this across two accounts, and I just wanted to give you some reports on what's going on with it.

• When your character teleports back to lumbridge, sometimes it will hover a pixel off of the bank chest. (Until you time-out to the login screen) I found this out when debugging the mouse paint and location. If I can suggest adding some sort of sleep condition 'fail-safe' to open the bank & if it doesn't open in x seconds, then try again. (Pausing and resuming the script fixes it.)
  • This one is rare, but sometimes the conversation with the demon butler will somehow get mixed up. I think it was something about inventory space. I only saw it twice, but I know it will idle until logout. (Which is why I end up outside the portal even with supplies still in the inventory + bank.)

I've only tested this with the oak plank setting.

Regardless, great job! I've made well over 15M with this script. Thank you!

EDIT: Forgot to include this MAJOR bug. :kappa:

1faaabbd66d88a2784b68f1ab2ba7cdf.png (Using 1.1) 

Edited by Suorin

On 3/26/2018 at 12:10 PM, withoutidols said:

Jam packed week of school, and job interviews. I'll try to get back to working on this soon. 

On 3/26/2018 at 12:15 PM, withoutidols said:

Can you expand on this dialogue? Is this because the butler is getting back before you teleport to lumbridge?

That is exactly what is happening, doesn't happen too often. But it is something that stops the bot.

I know you're busy with things IRL, just wondering if you would be willing to make this script open-source? The only two issues I'm encountering is opening the bank chest, and the issue with the butler returning. Said it before, but awesome script man. Thanks again.