[500-700K GP/H] [5-5.5K Planks/H] Butler Planking

Chase

41 minutes ago, Tw3nty said:

Made a notepad with all the supplies I needed and traded them over immediately.

1-40 Magic

1-3 Wind Bolt 

3-25 Confuse/Weaken/Curse

25-40 Teleports

Should take less than an hour.

Quests

Vampire Slayer takes less than 5 minutes.

Fight Arena takes around 10.

1-50 Construction

Using Teleport to house/banking in castle wars took me under an hour to do 50 construction. To be fair you have to be pretty focused to do this part but once you get into a rhythm you can easily do a round trip in under 30 seconds doing oak larders. This works out to about 172k xp/hr. 38-50 is 70k xp so that's 20 minutes at the previous rate. 1-38 takes the same length of time.    

Don't mind sharing because I don't think I'll be making these accounts again; might not be worth it considering how fast they get banned even on a weekend. 

Hmm, ima make 2. I will suicide one, and slowly do the other will see how long they last and see the profits.

4 hours ago, Tw3nty said:

Suicide botted two accounts over the weekend. Made 15m profit after expenses. One is currently banned and I'm assuming the other will be soon. Trained both the accounts by hand and took my around 2 hours per. Route I took was 40 magic -> Vampire Slayer + Fight Arena -> 50 construction. 

No problem. :) Thank you for the script!

Ay Thats pretty awesome to hear, so the script worked for 15+ hours? I've only ever run it for maybe 4 hours locally.

Script is going well, making some decent money with it.

Over my testing, I have found that I will come back to the script having coins, laws, 25 oak logs and a random item from the bank. I haven't caught it withdrawing the item but it will stop running when this happens and I have to fix it myself. The script is searching for it to take 26 logs to the sawmill but because there is 25 in the inventory it takes 25 then gets stuck.

19 hours ago, So Solid said:

20 hours ago, So Solid said:

21 hours ago, So Solid said:

Script is going well, making some decent money with it.

Over my testing, I have found that I will come back to the script having coins, laws, 25 oak logs and a random item from the bank. I haven't caught it withdrawing the item but it will stop running when this happens and I have to fix it myself. The script is searching for it to take 26 logs to the sawmill but because there is 25 in the inventory it takes 25 then gets stuck.

Shouldn't be too hard of a fix, probably just the client lagging a little and by accidentally clicking on another item in the bank.

Are you running this on Low Cpu? 

2 hours ago, withoutidols said:

Shouldn't be too hard of a fix, probably just the client lagging a little and by accidentally clicking on another item in the bank.

Are you running this on Low Cpu? 

Nope, internet kinda laggy tho.

Maybe another getState that checks to make sure the inventory only contains coins + oak logs { else bank (depositAllExcept("Oak logs", "Coins")

something like that idk lol

Edited by So Solid

23 hours ago, So Solid said:

Nope, internet kinda laggy tho.

Maybe another getState that checks to make sure the inventory only contains coins + oak logs { else bank (depositAllExcept("Oak logs", "Coins")

something like that idk lol

Thinking it will deposit all that are not Law runes, coins, or logs.

Have to make sure not to break the mahogany plank option too in case.

Also that brings up another point, I'll add in CLI support as soon as I can

• Like 1