NMZ 2 Day Ban

DL_LP

5 minutes ago, DL_LP said:

Hey Guys!

I have been NMZ batting for the last month and got all combat stats but def to 95 before I got a two day ban. Just letting everyone know. It has been done, the account is a beast now,but it looks like I am done trying to max it. 

Was it only nmz you botted on that account? Is that the only thing you did on that account for a month? And how many hours did you bot nmz a day?

Sorry for all the questions. I havent gotten close to maxing with nmz. Congrats bud!

TBH I botted for random times throughout the day. Usually while I am at work, so I am always monitoring the account. Some days I did one dream. Sometimes I did 12-14 hours. but heres some facts about my betting experience with Fruity NMZ

- I never let the account go for power ups

- I never did anything but absorbs and super strengths or super ranging

- I always stood at the same spot (SE)

- I always did MTD

- I had no random mouse clicks or camera movements

- I played legit on the account alot

My biggest question is that I just want to play legit on the account. I have no reason to max out super quick anymore, but am I at risk of just getting PERMED while playing legit. (like is this just a delayed perm ban)

15 minutes ago, DL_LP said:

TBH I botted for random times throughout the day. Usually while I am at work, so I am always monitoring the account. Some days I did one dream. Sometimes I did 12-14 hours. but heres some facts about my betting experience with Fruity NMZ

- I never let the account go for power ups

- I never did anything but absorbs and super strengths or super ranging

- I always stood at the same spot (SE)

- I always did MTD

- I had no random mouse clicks or camera movements

- I played legit on the account alot

My biggest question is that I just want to play legit on the account. I have no reason to max out super quick anymore, but am I at risk of just getting PERMED while playing legit. (like is this just a delayed perm ban)

If you do not bot anymore, you will be 100% fine. 

I got a 2 ban around 6 months ago on my main. I don't bot anymore, and I'm good.

29 minutes ago, DL_LP said:

if you don't bot anymore on that acc it should be fine, nice grind doe, gz

1 hour ago, DL_LP said:

biggest question is that I just want to play legit on the account. I have no reason to max out super quick anymore, but am I at risk of just getting PERMED while playing legit. (like is this just a delayed perm ban)

You will be fine.  They don't care if you play legit after you get caught, they care if you continue botting.

2 minutes ago, DL_LP said:

Whats the difference between a proxy and a VPN? when it comes to betting

People say create an account through VPN, then bot through a proxy. 

to my understanding, a VPN masks your whole computer's IP. While using a socks proxy you mask the OSBot's client's IP. Free/Public VPNs are usually mass used and flagged almost instantly. If you pay for one, you're 40-50% good.