/\Friendly Reminder/\ RuneScapeSlaves Needs Workers!

Fratem

Hey community

We are in need of some extra workforces as we cannot take the current load of orders.

If you only want to do specific areas of the game, that is fine.

All info below:

Any questions, or if I did not reply to your messages on skype/discord please notify me again, I usually skim over chats after work and I tend to forget to re-reply to some, apologies for that.

13 minutes ago, Fratem said:

Hey community

We are in need of some extra workforces as we cannot take the current load of orders.

If you only want to do specific areas of the game, that is fine.

All info below:

Any questions, or if I did not reply to your messages on skype/discord please notify me again, I usually skim over chats after work and I tend to forget to re-reply to some, apologies for that.

'RuneScapeSlaves' this is a joke right?

24 minutes ago, Juggles said:

Why would it be a joke?
Service peolpe make less than $1/hour, so it's a slave.
Anything less than $8/h is a slave 

I have to disagree on lower than $1/hour.

Ofcourse if you go and do any type of job irl you will have higher wages, but as long as we are only forum based I am not going to introduce hourly wages etc

1 minute ago, Dbuffed said:

I can hide too haha ^^

But nah on a real note bro, I got aggro from people for mentioning this sort of stuff ages ago (it may have changed, however I don't think it has). Even the discount stuff for scammed victims I get aggro from time to time.

If people cannot nag about something they will find something/someone

1 hour ago, Juggles said:

Why would it be a joke?
Service peolpe make less than $1/hour, so it's a slave.
Anything less than $8/h is a slave 

1 hour ago, Fratem said:

Nope it is not

I think he asked about it because it's very demeaning and would hinder someone from applying to be a slave. If it is true that you can make a decent amount and not just $1/hr then why is it called slave. You probably created that slogan to be seen from a customer's standpoint but it's still not the smartest idea.

10 minutes ago, D Bolter said:

I think he asked about it because it's very demeaning and would hinder someone from applying to be a slave. If it is true that you can make a decent amount and not just $1/hr then why is it called slave. You probably created that slogan to be seen from a customer's standpoint but it's still not the smartest idea.

It is more a witty hint/note, most people see the point/joke.

I asked several high-end market users what they thought about it, but I am all up for any other feedback, noted it down and taken into consideration.

1 minute ago, Eliot said:

With a culturally insensitive and demeaning name like that I'm surprised workers are not flooding to your door!

/s

• Mio locked this topic