Signature Dimension Limit

Mikasa

I believe that the forum should have a limit on the dimensions that a signature can be.

Some people just have huge signatures that make the forum feel cluttered & it makes it load faster.

I think the good size to go with would be 400 x 150, since it's still a decent size to work with.

Maybe ur internet is just slow.

I believe that the forum should have a limit on the dimensions that a signature can be.

Some people just have huge signatures that make the forum feel cluttered & it makes it load faster.

I think the good size to go with would be 400 x 150, since it's still a decent size to work with.

Maybe ur internet is just slow.

I have 80 download / 25 upload, so no, it's not my internet.

& this doesn't even really effect me, I've just seen a lot of complaining about lag over the time I've been here, so I thought I'd suggest this.

I agree. 

Signatures are a great feature and place to put a cool imge and a few links to some of your threads, but without limits some just become an obnoxious adspace and create clutter.

Sure there is an option to hide sigs, but why make users go though extra work to manually hide large signatures when a size limit can just be set instead.

It's not that terrible of a restriction and most of you who are against it have signatures that wouldn't violate the limits anyways.