Linux Dedicated Servers for Farming

riseofrage

7 minutes ago, riseofrage said:

Thanks - would you be able 2 set it up with me? I could pay. Im planning to buy it in 1,5 weeks.

I'm gonna be honest I would do it for free if I knew how but im terrible at Linux and got help to put mine together. Im sure you could find someone trusted here that could help you set it up.  Next month when time to renew im going for a windows server over at Contabo .

6 hours ago, osrs42 said:

I'm gonna be honest I would do it for free if I knew how but im terrible at Linux and got help to put mine together. Im sure you could find someone trusted here that could help you set it up.  Next month when time to renew im going for a windows server over at Contabo .

Why a windows server o: ? They way more expensive.

16 minutes ago, riseofrage said:

Why a windows server o: ? They way more expensive.

I dont know its just easier to use and with linux I would have to learn a ton of information and any problem im having , I have to google and research sometimes an hour or so to fix the issue. Its like 13 euros or $16 a month for windows which is alot but could be worth the hassle maybe?