Looking for an account for 150$.

noobs22

7 minutes ago, noobs22 said:

Not like im going to buy from someone like that, just want to mess around with scammers

Not that you have lots of vouches and trust. Mess around with scammers? Any proof I wanted to scam you?

Fuck outta here little randy.

Edited by dailysmoker

1 minute ago, noobs22 said:

Why would i need any vouches when im the buyer? 

Answer my questions, I was first. And to answer yours, you're right you don't actually need vouches to buy an account. But you talk like you are a very trust worthy person with "messing around with scammers" this and that, you don't know shit about me and we only had a slight convo.

But I know enough, you are just post farming I assume if you are not wanting to buy any account and just mess around with your so called "Scammers".

Have a nice day noob.

24 minutes ago, Dard said:

inb4 recover.

inb4 post farmer

7 minutes ago, dailysmoker said:

Answer my questions, I was first. And to answer yours, you're right you don't actually need vouches to buy an account. But you talk like you are a very trust worthy person with "messing around with scammers" this and that, you don't know shit about me and we only had a slight convo.

But I know enough, you are just post farming I assume if you are not wanting to buy any account and just mess around with your so called "Scammers".

Have a nice day noob.

inb4 post farmer

I dont really care if i have 3 or 3000 posts

• Boge 1