Appeals Submitted

Sean Jamieson

Hello!

So after a little bit of reading today I discovered that people were posting about the fact you can now appeal to have accounts unbanned or rather the offences "quashed".
Needless to say I was straight on it, submitted appeals for two of my accounts.

My old main which was banned due to me paying for what I thought was legit training whilst I was away for a few weeks for work. (Silly I know).
Anyway the account received a perm ban for macroing and at the time (2013) you could submit an appeal, the WORST appeal I have ever seen was submitted by the person responsible and of course it was declined.

After that I took a long break from the game and tried to get back into it but couldn't seem to find the willpower, so began botting, got my new account up to decent stats, almost on par with my main then it was also perm banned.

Since then I've never managed to really enjoy the game, always missing my old account and more so the Display name.

Fingers crossed Jagex unban it!

54 minutes ago, Sean Jamieson said:

Hello!

So after a little bit of reading today I discovered that people were posting about the fact you can now appeal to have accounts unbanned or rather the offences "quashed".
Needless to say I was straight on it, submitted appeals for two of my accounts.

My old main which was banned due to me paying for what I thought was legit training whilst I was away for a few weeks for work. (Silly I know).
Anyway the account received a perm ban for macroing and at the time (2013) you could submit an appeal, the WORST appeal I have ever seen was submitted by the person responsible and of course it was declined.

After that I took a long break from the game and tried to get back into it but couldn't seem to find the willpower, so began botting, got my new account up to decent stats, almost on par with my main then it was also perm banned.

Since then I've never managed to really enjoy the game, always missing my old account and more so the Display name.

Fingers crossed Jagex unban it!

dont have your hopes high, unless it was banned on a diffrerent IP you are FUCKED

1 minute ago, Sean Jamieson said:

Quick update on this.

I haven’t heard back from Jagex regarding this yet on either account. Do they absolutely reply to you regarding an acceptance or deny? 

I tried the whole recover account trick but met no success on that front. 

If they deny it they will contact you via mail.

I had an account I recently got unbanned that I attempted to recover about 2 months ago and was declined. Tried it a few days ago and " After a comprehensive review of this account, we identified a period of unusual activity around the time of the offence. As a result, we've removed any offences which occurred during this time as we believe they were not committed by the creator of this account."

Lul, now I'm gonna bot it again.

• Like 1