Large NMZ order

sevant

I have an account 70 attack, 70 str, 61 range and 60 magic. My end goal is 90 in each skill. I want this to be done via NMZ.

i will provide equipment and prayer potions. You should be able to average 80k exp/hour across each skill from start to finish. 

Please post or or message me your rates in gp/exp. the faster you can get this done, the more I am willing to pay.  I will only consider you for this service if you can average 2.5m exp per week.

24 minutes ago, sevant said:

I have an account 70 attack, 70 str, 61 range and 60 magic. My end goal is 90 in each skill. I want this to be done via NMZ.

i will provide equipment and prayer potions. You should be able to average 80k exp/hour across each skill from start to finish. 

Please post or or message me your rates in gp/exp. the faster you can get this done, the more I am willing to pay.  I will only consider you for this service if you can average 2.5m exp per week.

4gp/xp. Can easily get 3-4m/exp per week

8 hours ago, b4k4l1m said:

Hey,

Since I dont have reputation and I am trying to build it. I'll do it for 3,5gp/xp. I am also doing services for @Swedens. Have build multiple accounts in NMZ wich I can prove and all done handly. 

Don't hesitate to use @b4k4l1m. He did a 60m deposit and did imbued mage cape for me on a zulrah account. Skilled player.