fletching..

daamurda

So i decided my next 99 is going to be fletching. I started thursday with 1 and now im 85. Kinda feel like i got too many lvls too fast. Awaiting the ban hammer come monday morning lul. If not i might keep going hard at it or slow down alot not really sure yet. Kind of thinking about taking a break from it for a few days and then going back to goin hard. Been using perfect fletcher btw. Think ill be good or the accounts gonna get dicked?

Id be more worried about play time. I run my bots for 3-4 hours per day (in 1 sitting) on weekdays, and 12-16 hours (3-5 hours per sitting with 1-2 hours breaks) on weekends

I always find that I mostly get banned when I bot for a long period of time and then take a few days off. But if you keep botting straight then play legit for 1-2 days you'll be fine

Edited by RDM

30 minutes ago, RDM said:

Id be more worried about play time. I run my bots for 3-4 hours per day (in 1 sitting) on weekdays, and 12-16 hours (3-5 hours per sitting with 1-2 hours breaks) on weekends

I always find that I mostly get banned when I bot for a long period of time and then take a few days off. But if you keep botting straight then play legit for 1-2 days you'll be fine

think im gonna use this logic and hope no bans tom. accounts kinda newish so idc about a ban but i also dont want it lol

On 2/27/2018 at 10:17 PM, Switzzz said:

Did you catch a ban yet? I used acerds flecther and got 99 a few months ago. no ban or anything

no, im still at 85 tho. I've been just pking on the account. think im gonna start back up tho and try and get 99 within a week idk if thats too fast or if i should aim for 2 weeks