i am a mp, ask me anything

Wife

i promise and affirm before the almighty and all-knowing god that I am a trustworthy and faithful citizen of the realm of finland. i want to serve my country honestly and to my best ability, seek and pursue her edification and advantage. :doge:

p72PdbP.jpg

best time of my life, free haircuts, clothing and housing - on top of that i get to explode stuff 5/5 would recommend. 

the only down side if that every morning we do pushups and sing along toto - africa

13 minutes ago, PerryThePlatypus said:

What kind of fucking haircut costs $28?

2 minutes ago, RoomScape said:

Wtf is wrong with you paying $28 for some dude to put a razor to your head? seriously?

It was a woman actually. There are some cheaper barber shops which do it for like $17, but since they don't speak Dutch properly or aren't educated well enough to know what they are doing, I don't go there anymore. They are pretty good at what they are doing and they can make a haircut look good, but just not the way you asked for specifically so that's why I don't go there anymore. This one is pretty expensive but I don't go the barber that often and these ones really know what they are doing and how to cut it.

Edited by The Undefeated

24 minutes ago, The Undefeated said:

It was a woman actually. There are some cheaper barber shops which do it for like $17, but since they don't speak Dutch properly or aren't educated well enough to know what they are doing, I don't go there anymore. They are pretty good at what they are doing and they can make a haircut look good, but just not the way you asked for specifically so that's why I don't go there anymore. This one is pretty expensive but I don't go the barber that often and these ones really know what they are doing and how to cut it.

Its a freaking hair cut , no need a bachelor degree as a requirement... paying 28$ for a cut lmfao 

33 minutes ago, Google said:

Its a freaking hair cut , no need a bachelor degree as a requirement... paying 28$ for a cut lmfao 

You can't really compare it to the US since many things are cheaper over there. The EUR/USD is also really high atm. It's not a cheap hair cut, but you can't call it really expensive over here, it's just above average.

7 hours ago, Google said:

That’s probably why it’s $28. People want educated barbers so they need to pay for their student loans?

7 hours ago, The Undefeated said:

You can't really compare it to the US since many things are cheaper over there. The EUR/USD is also really high atm. It's not a cheap hair cut, but you can't call it really expensive over here, it's just above average.

I don’t get why you can’t compare them. A haircut is a haircut.

17 minutes ago, RoomScape said:

That’s probably why it’s $28. People want educated barbers so they need to pay for their student loans?

I don’t get why you can’t compare them. A haircut is a haircut.

A mustang is a mustang, but a GT is almost 3 times the price over here, go figure. (No, I'm not a mustang fan, it's just has really high taxes over here)

Ofcourse you can't. Pretty much everything is more expensive over here. VAT, income taxes and all other taxes are way higher. 

Edited by The Undefeated

15 hours ago, The Undefeated said:

A mustang is a mustang, but a GT is almost 3 times the price over here, go figure. (No, I'm not a mustang fan, it's just has really high taxes over here)

Ofcourse you can't. Pretty much everything is more expensive over here. VAT, income taxes and all other taxes are way higher. 

Taxes are taxes and now that’s different.