Anyone live in virgina area (script help)

silverfox1993

was just curious if anyone who knows how to script live around the virgina area that could help teach me coding. I'm constantly researching and trying stuff out bud I learn better when I have someone showing me step by step how to do it in person that way I can ask questions and understand it better.

20 minutes ago, Dard said:

So you think anyone would go, in his spare time, to you to teach you coding? :???:

why does it have to be a (he)? and not saying that they have to come spend every second of their free time no... just an hour or so maybe on the weekend or something jesus Christ go masturbate or something kiddo

1 minute ago, Mio said:

I highly recommend not being so willing to go and meet random people you don't know off the internet.

why is everyone so worried about meeting people off the internet? Just don't meet up at a sketchy place or go to their house? hell when I was in the military I use to find people online who were locals at some of the spots I was visiting overseas. and we'd get up chill have a beer and take a tour. people need to quit being afraid of everything now adays. 

1 minute ago, silverfox1993 said:

why is everyone so worried about meeting people off the internet? Just don't meet up at a sketchy place or go to their house? hell when I was in the military I use to find people online who were locals at some of the spots I was visiting overseas. and we'd get up chill have a beer and take a tour. people need to quit being afraid of everything now adays. 

Yeah people quit being afraid of being raped, robbed or murdered by random people you plan to meet online!

• Mio locked this topic