Nerfing the Granite Maul. Yay or nay?

PerryThePlatypus

8 minutes ago, Anomaly said:

By nerfing the g maul, the game would lead to needing high str bonus for more weapons to become KO potential. (More variety).

I really think nerfing g maul = more armor or new weapons.

So the real question is, New weapons / High str armors? Ya or nay

all depends on what the weapon will be. will it make another combo like ags gmaul available? as for armour how expensive will it be how do we obtain it etc.. think they should just leave the gmaul alone

1 minute ago, Alek said:

Old School literally exists because of the combat system and pking. The gmaul is the goto weapon and a lot of combos rely on it, not sure why the f*** they are even polling this. 

Imo it's because people are too good at pking now like everyone's comboing AGS/gmaul or Claws/gmaul but before it was mostly people using double AGS spec or double dclaws spec.

16 minutes ago, Rxd said:

SO the skill caps goes up and they want to remove things?

:???:

Yep.

13 minutes ago, Alek said:

Thats a bunch of bullshit, I was in clans for about 5 years prior to EOC. People were very innovative and were always experimenting with new weapons and builds when they came out. Ksword, hand cannon, turmoil 38 def addy daddys, 20 def corrupted pures, and people legit lived for combos. I would do stupid combos like wearing a chef hat, white apron, meat tenderizer, and switch into d2h->gmaul.

Hybridding? Trybridding? 10 way switches?

Edit: Here's a video from 6 years ago, please tell me combos didnt exist until just recently (Im triggered)

You're not the average player, people weren't doing crazy combos years ago. The average person didn't realise it was op wasn't combining gmaul plus AGS/claws spec like everyone and their mom's are doing now, besides a video like foe isn't even the average player, these guys are one of the best

Edited by Tigger

36 minutes ago, Tigger said:

Yep.

You're not the average player, people weren't doing crazy combos years ago. The average person didn't realise it was op wasn't combining gmaul plus AGS/claws spec like everyone and their mom's are doing now, besides a video like foe isn't even the average player, these guys are one of the best

yes it was common back then. What wasn't common back then was ticking for your spec/combo which is retarded, they should poll that instead. The g maul is already nerfed because back then you could g maul spec before the weapon even showed up. Look at my sig, it has a 2011 time stamp on it from swiftkit (similar to our current osbuddy) but I've pked even before then.