Coinbase question?

DyQuest

Err. Anyone know how I could buy stuff with coinbase monies? I jumped into the hype in November and was at like $40 profit.

But with the recent crash I'm now down $20 lul. Wanting to buy some GP with it but tbh idk how any of this shit works in terms of crypto.

If anyone has GP to sell in trade for crypto and doesn't mind showing me the ropes. Greatly appreshd.

2 hours ago, DyQuest said:

Err. Anyone know how I could buy stuff with coinbase monies? I jumped into the hype in November and was at like $40 profit.

But with the recent crash I'm now down $20 lul. Wanting to buy some GP with it but tbh idk how any of this shit works in terms of crypto.

If anyone has GP to sell in trade for crypto and doesn't mind showing me the ropes. Greatly appreshd.

Can buy all with paypal 1:1

8 hours ago, DyQuest said:

There is no such thing as coinbase money...

22 hours ago, DyQuest said:

boi you know what i meant.

The value of currency that was being held on coinbase.

I have no idea what you’re talking about. 

Coinbase has BTC, LTC, BCH and ETH. Along with USD balance, there is no “coin base monies”. If you mean you have certain btc amount, then that’s totally different.