dedi vps and proxies

Greengo

might be looking to sell these but looking for what you guys pay already

how much is osrs? and how much is $$$

16gb dedi / 32gb dedi - ( price you would pay per )

2gb vps / 4gb vps - ( price you would pay per )

1x proxy - ( with 2x renewable ip's for that month)

looking to get back into botting am going to be doing suicide farms on the side and going to be buying loads of these kind of things and i have worked out deals with the suppliers so i could be able to resell

i myself am going to try and use a 

96gb dedi using maybe 20 proxies at a time, for a total of 80 accounts im hoping (4x per proxy) 

tryin to have myself atleast 10x priv bots going soon eventually going for 20x and have a huge side suicide farm aswell for a goal of 100 bots, not sure really what i want todo on dedi suicide farm yet but am looking to make at least 300k p/hr ea with a goal of 500k if anyone has great ideas please post/pm me them, doesn't matter if they get banned if i can get them to last 3 days or so that would be all i need. looking for low requirements methods too ( since its going to be very difficult to keep replacing )

Experienced help needed below thankyou verymuch  <#

what type of cpu bench mark would i need for that much if anyone experience knows? my priv bots will be ran on my machines at home but they are not powerful enough to run a huge farm :/ 

say my 96gb dedi had something like a i7 7700k cpu would that run that many or would i need more power?

if anyone has a i7 would you post how many you have ran on 32gb / 64gb ( most people now have i7's with 64gb i assume now n days ) will be getting one of those soon but want a good one that wont shit out on me if ima pay like 1500$ and gotta make sure i can make money with it ( why i got into the dedi's ) otherwise it wont make sense cause i dont need that much power for anything else i do 

am i able to have a super computer with 2x i7's with 64gb each? thats kinda what im interested in getting ( if possible idk )  

sorry ima noob to super computers n everything any help is greatly appreciated

Edited by Greengo

As for how many you can run, go to https://www.cpubenchmark.net/ and look up your current CPU (or use a google search like "i7 7700k site:cpubenchmark.net"). Then, run the bot your planning on running, and get the % of CPU usage for the bot. Say its 5% of your current cpu and your CPUs benchmark on that site is 5000. 5000*0.05 = 250. So an i7 would roughly run 48 bots as its CPU benchmark is 12000. Also let the bots run a little while before taking a reading, java optimizes code as it runs so you'll want to let that stabilize before you take a reading. This again is a rough estimate of what you can expect. Also only server mobos support dual CPU configurations, so dual i7s are not gonna happen unless you have 2 machines. You'll want to look into server hardware if you want something like that but more hardware isn't bad (most server companies now use multiple cheap servers vs one massive expensive server, which is actually closer to a real life "super computer").

As for the dedi prices, CPU would need to be included as for me at least that tends to be the limiting factor.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Deceiver said:

imagine buying proxies for suiciding LOL

i get them for dirt cheap L0L if your low iq self could actually remember anything i dont bot using clients i dont have to worry about bans 

why im asking for experienced help and i dont think you are it lelelel reported for spam have a nice day lil kid 

25 minutes ago, THS said:

what in the fuq.

brb 24/7 6 months no ban haHAa

if you actually knew what you were talking about you would be a decent botter but quite obvious you have no clue typical client botter lel 

also please stop following me around and spamming my threads im asking for experienced people you are not obviously 

post reported 

Edited by Greengo
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Lemons said:

As for how many you can run, go to https://www.cpubenchmark.net/ and look up your current CPU (or use a google search like "i7 7700k site:cpubenchmark.net"). Then, run the bot your planning on running, and get the % of CPU usage for the bot. Say its 5% of your current cpu and your CPUs benchmark on that site is 5000. 5000*0.05 = 250. So an i7 would roughly run 48 bots as its CPU benchmark is 12000. Also let the bots run a little while before taking a reading, java optimizes code as it runs so you'll want to let that stabilize before you take a reading. This again is a rough estimate of what you can expect. Also only server mobos support dual CPU configurations, so dual i7s are not gonna happen unless you have 2 machines. You'll want to look into server hardware if you want something like that but more hardware isn't bad (most server companies now use multiple cheap servers vs one massive expensive server, which is actually closer to a real life "super computer").

As for the dedi prices, CPU would need to be included as for me at least that tends to be the limiting factor.

would be selling vs amount of bots expected i would make sure and post amount say 16gb 10-12 bots etc etc 

ive only worked out deals with them haven't bought any yet been working on the deals last few days, seeing what people's inputs are

i appreciate you advice about the cpu power, i was thinking the same about getting 32gb dedi's since bench marks would equal a lil more but i found this 96gb dedi with a benchmark of 18k not too much off the 3x 32gb totals, was hoping for more than 50 so i can assume it would be good to go 

12 minutes ago, Greengo said:

i get them for dirt cheap L0L if your low iq self could actually remember anything i dont bot using clients i dont have to worry about bans 

why im asking for experienced help and i dont think you are it lelelel reported for spam have a nice day lil kid 

if you actually knew what you were talking about you would be a decent botter but quite obvious you have no clue typical client botter lel 

also please stop following me around and spamming my threads im asking for experienced people you are not obviously 

post reported 

cute. low iq telling someone they have low iq :)

41 minutes ago, Juggles said:

16 dedi $30

32 dedi $45

this price

10 minutes ago, Deceiver said:

why would u need proxies for suiciding accounts though l0l regardless of price

... first off i dont want to have 50 accounts on 1 freakin ip

it wouldn't even work unless i use proxies or a different computer which it will be the same dedi..... lets use that brain 

i dont want to start my month off use my accounts get banned in 3 days and keep trying to bot with a chance of getting ban sooner 

like i said i dont use clients i never suicide before i dont know what to expect i like being a lil safe alright?? like is that such a big deal i wonder if it would be to anyone else haha

at 4x accounts per on it would cost me pennies to support each bot for the run 

if i can get 500k per hour off 80 bots making that much money you think i care about a few dollars to get that much rsgp....

even at 1$ that would cost me 20$ for 3 days and i would gain say 20m per hour at lets just say 60 hours.....

that is over a bill rsgp with a 20$ cost... like really this is why i asked for experienced only 

5 minutes ago, Chris said:

cute. low iq telling someone they have low iq :)

this price

keeps following me around posting on my topics with nothing relevant to conversation 

classic soi boi lul

37 minutes ago, Greengo said:

... first off i dont want to have 50 accounts on 1 freakin ip

it wouldn't even work unless i use proxies or a different computer which it will be the same dedi..... lets use that brain 

i dont want to start my month off use my accounts get banned in 3 days and keep trying to bot with a chance of getting ban sooner 

like i said i dont use clients i never suicide before i dont know what to expect i like being a lil safe alright?? like is that such a big deal i wonder if it would be to anyone else haha

at 4x accounts per on it would cost me pennies to support each bot for the run 

if i can get 500k per hour off 80 bots making that much money you think i care about a few dollars to get that much rsgp....

even at 1$ that would cost me 20$ for 3 days and i would gain say 20m per hour at lets just say 60 hours.....

that is over a bill rsgp with a 20$ cost... like really this is why i asked for experienced only 

keeps following me around posting on my topics with nothing relevant to conversation 

classic soi boi lul

Can you make like a progress log on this? I would love to follow your progress, your goals intrigue me and inspire me!

46 minutes ago, IDontEB said:

Can you make like a progress log on this? I would love to follow your progress, your goals intrigue me and inspire me!

yeah i could do something like that trying to figure out how im going to keep the supply going and trying to figure out kinks n everything but def will post something even if negative as to help others. only real issues i have now since no experience in is will my dedi be able to hold what im trying todo and lemons stated that i may be close enough so ima go for it but the biggest issue is having a method i can have throw away accounts for every 3 days that is around 500k per hour is what i want but even at 300k per hour the  yield is atleast 20m an hr so if i can figure out jagex timings n stuff which ima be researching with some decoys this week it, everything should work well enough and the gains will be pretty good 

even at 60 hours a week at 20m that is 1.2 bill so that would be 4.8b a month right their and total costs of everything would be below 200$ with the deals i worked out and that's me using 20 proxies every 3 days for a total of 200 proxies a month but like said that's rates at 60 hours per week their are 168 hours in a week so the yields could be well more at the same cost listed above 200$

i could yield over 5b a month at just 20m per hour (300k p/h), i would need the farm to have atleast 70 bots running 300k an hr at atleast 100 hrs outa 168 weekly

also getting my privs going too i cant post those here but those make me a lil over 1mill an hour when i dominate the market i can manipulate everything 

goal is 20 of those but requirements are huge but dont need to worry bout them at all, at min im trying todo 20 of those for atleast 15-20m per hour and then a farm of 70 im hoping now for a yield of 20m an hr or so 

looking to try an make 30m an hr but if i go hard enough at 50m that would yield extreme amounts per day which is really what i need

looking to start a corporation and not go back to illegal things and end up in jail :doge: i need around 300-400k usd and at this rates above i could have 2-3 years easy

wish i would of bought some bitcoins ;p would have been a little bit easier 

Edited by Greengo

7 minutes ago, Greengo said:

yeah i could do something like that trying to figure out how im going to keep the supply going and trying to figure out kinks n everything but def will post something even if negative as to help others. only real issues i have now since no experience in is will my dedi be able to hold what im trying todo and lemons stated that i may be close enough so ima go for it but the biggest issue is having a method i can have throw away accounts for every 3 days that is around 500k per hour is what i want but even at 300k per hour the  yield is atleast 20m an hr so if i can figure out jagex timings n stuff which ima be researching with some decoys this week it, everything should work well enough and the gains will be pretty good 

even at 60 hours a week at 20m that is 1.2 bill so that would be 4.8b a month right their and total costs of everything would be below 200$ with the deals i worked out and that's me using 20 proxies every 3 days for a total of 200 proxies a month but like said that's rates at 60 hours per week their are 168 hours in a week so the yields could be well more at the same cost listed above 200$

i could yield over 5b a month at just 20m per hour (300k p/h), i would need the farm to have atleast 70 bots running 300k an hr at atleast 100 hrs outa 168 weekly

also getting my privs going too i cant post those here but those make me a lil over 1mill an hour when i dominate the market i can manipulate everything 

goal is 20 of those but requirements are huge but dont need to worry bout them at all, at min im trying todo 20 of those for atleast 15-20m per hour and then a farm of 70 im hoping now for a yield of 20m an hr or so 

looking to try an make 30m an hr but if i go hard enough at 50m that would yield extreme amounts per day which is really what i need

looking to start a corporation and not go back to illegal things and end up in jail :doge: i need around 300-400k usd and at this rates above i could have 2-3 years easy

if your business idea is good, you could patent it and easily take out a business loan xd

7 minutes ago, Greengo said:

Wow damn dude!! you got a lot of this shit figured out. I got just abit over 500gbs of ram in my server so I was thinking of botting something like maybe 50 lobster fishers or something small to start and maybe one day work my way up to those 300k/hour methods like you! :o