Buying Bonds Reduces Ban Rate?

MaximumAttackG

I recently made 3 accounts for auto click alching while i play on my main, and i tried something different, i bought 3 bonds on 1 of the accounts with a pre paid card then gave the bonds to my main. Something interesting happened, 2 of the accounts were banned within 3 days and the account that bought bonds it still alive. Perhaps buying bonds keeps you somewhat off the radar like questing.

Edited by MaximumAttackG
  • Sad 1

Just now, H0rn said:

FAKE NEWS

I mean i guess its possible the account that bought a bond just wasnt seen yet, but the 3 accounts were made the same time and stand in the same place. im not saying buying bonds make you unbannable but If the acc isnt banned tuesday ill personally believe bonds help keep an account going.

21 minutes ago, MaximumAttackG said:

I mean i guess its possible the account that bought a bond just wasnt seen yet, but the 3 accounts were made the same time and stand in the same place. im not saying buying bonds make you unbannable but If the acc isnt banned tuesday ill personally believe bonds help keep an account going.

most likely just a coincidence. if you want to confirm your theory, do it again a couple of times and if you end up with the same results then you're probably right.

but hey. atleast you're doing trial and error. you're on the right track. rather than just asking to be spoonfed. ?

• 3 years later...