I think Jagex has accidentally unbanned me?

JRB

So i've just had a look at one of my accounts that i got banned for botting herblore under a year ago.

Originally said it was a permanent ban... Now it's unbanned completely.

100% sure it wasn't a 2 day ban & i haven't bothered trying to unban it. Tried logging on and it said my account was locked, Recovered it and logged in.

Is this a common thing??

BAN.jpg

8 minutes ago, JRB said:

I wanted to check the display name of the account, realised it doesn't show you when your banned as i was recovering the account. Bit confused when it showed me the name & that the acc was permed last year.. 

Damn, I envy you. Can I ask the stats/bank of the account to see how much value you just got back?

32 minutes ago, Boy King said:

Damn, I envy you. Can I ask the stats/bank of the account to see how much value you just got back?

Only a level 3 - 65 herblore. 35m worth of herbs + pots. Better than nothing.

Majority of my accounts were made before 2005, No idea if that would help in the situation of being banned (highly doubt it)

I'm guessing what people have said above, where i've recovered the account, it's possibly thought it was stolen, although i think it was me who got it locked in the first place putting in wrong passwords :kappa:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...