o fuck lmfao

DyQuest

Just now, DyQuest said:

well i cant login which means account deletion. 

either rwt or botting xd. like i said, im retarded since i dont use a mule, and im retarded since i bot on my main, and im retarded since i bot on my main with all of my gp on it megalul

well mistakes happen to learn from them :P

GL bro <3

55 minutes ago, Ragnar Lothbrok said:

Lol even if same IP? 

Yes... they like to unban people who actually play the game. Bans nowadays are only targeted against goldfarmers. If you did buy membership with real money instead of bonds then you have 100% success rate. Try the ban appeal form first https://support.runescape.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115002238729-Account-Bans, if that fails just start tweeting mods some sad story until they unban your main.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Token said:

Yes... they like to unban people who actually play the game. Bans nowadays are only targeted against goldfarmers. If you did buy membership with real money instead of bonds then you have 100% success rate. Try the ban appeal form first https://support.runescape.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115002238729-Account-Bans, if that fails just start tweeting mods some sad story until they unban your main.

Wonder if i can do that for my maxed 60 attack. Do you spam tweet em or just do it once? 

3 hours ago, Ragnar Lothbrok said:

Wonder if i can do that for my maxed 60 attack. Do you spam tweet em or just do it once? 

Just do it once, wait for them to tell you no, keep going. Try all the jmods that can be contacted... after all it's not mod weath that does ban appeal reviews. I've had many accounts unbanned and the email was always signed by some random jmod that I never heard of.