Routes for X Altars - EssenceRunner

Viston

Will be spending my 1 week holiday on finishing up the vEssenceRunner script, since I've been delaying it for quite a bit. Need some help though. I'm not familiar with all routes to different altars.

So, I would like YOU to share with me some of the routes to certain altars.

So far, I've done these routes:

P2P - Fire Altar - Using Duel Rings.

F2P - Fire Altar - Using Al-Kharid Bank.

F2P - Earth Altar - Using Varrock East Bank.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Things to take into consideration:

Most people will be using low level accounts as runners.

This means some routes that needs high requirements will NOT be added now, but maybe later.

Abyss is questionable. Might be added after official release, if HIGH demand.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Please use this format in your post.

Format:

Altar:

Route:

Requirements:

E.g.

Altar: Fire Altar

Route: Ring of Duelling - Starting at Castle Wars, Teleport to Duel Arena, Then teleport back to Castle Wars

Requirements: None.

Edited by Viston
  • Like 1

Altar;Law 

Route: Air balloon transport - Start at castle wars and use balloon to enter law alter

requirements: Ring of dueling and englightened journey quest (easy requirements for the xp could gain via laws)

the balloon transportation also opens another route to varrock right next to earth alter 

• Like 1

Altar: Nature

Route: Unoting @ karamja general store

Requirements: some combat? (its 73 for dangerous path but some combat is required for the "Safe" path)

thanks to 2007 wiki for this what is shown as method 1 is the "Safe" path

Spoiler

dd1b2ac416a5487e57abfdfa790aef04.png

Altar: Cosmics

Route: walking path (possibly the agility shortcuts) [walk between bank and alter]

Requirements: lost city (46 and 66 agility for shortcuts)

Altar: Chaos

Route: standard wildy walk [ glory teleport to edge -> walk to alter ]

Requirements: none

Route: Nonewildy path (statue east of varrock) [ varrock teleport -> east bank -> leave varrock and go north enter statue -> follow underground path -> enter chaos alter ]

Requirements: what lies below

Edited by GPSwap
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, GPSwap said:

Altar: Nature

Route: Unoting @ karamja general store

Requirements: some combat? (its 73 for dangerous path but some combat is required for the "Safe" path)

thanks to 2007 wiki for this what is shown as method 1 is the "Safe" path

Hide contents

dd1b2ac416a5487e57abfdfa790aef04.png

Altar: Cosmics

Route: walking path (possibly the agility shortcuts) [walk between bank and alter]

Requirements: lost city (46 and 66 agility for shortcuts)

Route: standard wildy walk [ glory teleport to edge -> walk to alter ]

Requirements: none

Route: Nonewildy path (statue east of varrock) [ varrock teleport -> east bank -> leave varrock and go north enter statue -> follow underground path -> enter chaos alter ]

Requirements: what lies below

If I remember rightly safe spot still has something which aggro’s onto you if you’re low level I can’t remember exactly 100% though. 

43 minutes ago, Severide said:

If I remember rightly safe spot still has something which aggro’s onto you if you’re low level I can’t remember exactly 100% though. 

yeah its 89 combat to stop the spiders agroing but the safe path "Should" avoid all agro from them but thats why i left some combat as the requirement, the max hit is only 5, they are alot less deadly than the voodoo things which is why thats the safer path rather than a straight line through the village

Edited by GPSwap
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, GPSwap said:

yeah its 89 combat to stop the spiders agroing but the safe path "Should" avoid all agro from them but thats why i left some combat as the requirement, the max his is only 5, they are alot less deadly than the voodoo things which is why thats the safer path rather than a straight line through the village

Makes sense man. 

1 hour ago, vperez0728 said:

any chance of lava runes? or the ourian altar?

its a essence runner not a crafter so itl work for lavas anyway? XD and ourian would be more or less pointless because the none teleport path takes so long it wouldnt be worth doing even with like 7 or 8 runners atleast in my opinion