Dispute against alldaybye

Preheating

Disputed member: https://osbot.org/forum/profile/245227-alldaybye/

Thread Link:

Explanation: I'm just starting this in case anything happens. I sold him 40m for $40 Paypal. I traded him the cash, he said he received it and then is trying to get another 40m from me because he's saying he traded me back the cash to give to a different account, but that never happened. I also gave him a positive feedback I'd like reverted as well if possible. He's also "threatening" my mother as well.

He also left me a negative feedback when he received his cash.

Eviden  <HIDDEN>

Night, you are putting me on TWC? lol that kid is a scammer idc how you want to deal with it and what you want to say. He knows exactly what he did and he knows because he has vouches and stuff he will get away with it. Karma will get him one day, it was 40$ but its principle. 

The story, I went first and him 40$ to friends and family. I told him to meet me world 308 and trade my pure. He traded 40m to my pure. I told him have proof on skype that I will give him back 40m and told him to trade to a staker as my pure was not a member. He agreed and came back to world 308 have proof of him agreeing to this. 

I traded him back the money on the same account as I was on a rented staking account I told him to meet me in world 302 and did not want to log out. I traded him back the 40m (which he constantly will deny) and then I told him to trade it to the staker in world 302. 

As soon as I traded the 40m he began to act oblivious saying you traded the money to an alt etc etc.. so at this point I'm like oh wow he got away with scamming me. I really feel hard done by and I know I won't get my 40$ or 40m, because he will stick with that story and you will believe him due to his reputation. Sigh karma will get him hopefully. 

All I have is skype log etc. I was trusting to go first but hey ho we live and learn. 

Well you probably not going to believe me but idc its 40$ I went first, I only negative him because he is a sad kid and deserves all he gets, he should be banned from this site but you will let him get away with it. 

18 minutes ago, alldaybye said:

Night, you are putting me on TWC? lol that kid is a scammer idc how you want to deal with it and what you want to say. He knows exactly what he did and he knows because he has vouches and stuff he will get away with it. Karma will get him one day, it was 40$ but its principle. 

The story, I went first and him 40$ to friends and family. I told him to meet me world 308 and trade my pure. He traded 40m to my pure. I told him have proof on skype that I will give him back 40m and told him to trade to a staker as my pure was not a member. He agreed and came back to world 308 have proof of him agreeing to this. 

I traded him back the money on the same account as I was on a rented staking account I told him to meet me in world 302 and did not want to log out. I traded him back the 40m (which he constantly will deny) and then I told him to trade it to the staker in world 302. 

As soon as I traded the 40m he began to act oblivious saying you traded the money to an alt etc etc.. so at this point I'm like oh wow he got away with scamming me. I really feel hard done by and I know I won't get my 40$ or 40m, because he will stick with that story and you will believe him due to his reputation. Sigh karma will get him hopefully. 

All I have is skype log etc. I was trusting to go first but hey ho we live and learn. 

Well you probably not going to believe me but idc its 40$ I went first, I only negative him because he is a sad kid and deserves all he gets, he should be banned from this site but you will let him get away with it. 

We're not going to take your word for it, you need to post proof as he did.

• Like 2

Sigh I won't take this further as I don't have screenshots, I'm an honest trader, and I have nothing to gain from making this dispute. Not sure why I got trade with caution lol.. but okay 

Karma will get this kid for sure. I will try to dispute paypal but will be hard as I paid by friends and family. Oh well we live and we learn, Karma will get you little boy. 

1 minute ago, alldaybye said:

Sigh I won't take this further as I don't have screenshots, I'm an honest trader, and I have nothing to gain from making this dispute. Not sure why I got trade with caution lol.. but okay 

Karma will get this kid for sure. I will try to dispute paypal but will be hard as I paid by friends and family. Oh well we live and we learn, Karma will get you little boy. 

You will remain in TWC then, since you suddenly don't have the screenshots you said you did.

5 minutes ago, Preheating said:

If he's trying to charge a dispute on Paypal, he's already scamming as he received the 40M from me. He confirmed he did, and never confirmed he traded me back 40M. I can show the entire Skype screen logs.

Please include the entirety of the conversation, if he initiates a chargeback he will be banned.

2 minutes ago, Night said:

You will remain in TWC then, since you suddenly don't have the screenshots you said you did.

Well I have one screenshot of his account next to mine in world 302, so it doesn't prove anything. But doesn't even have his name so it was useless. Remember I created the claim, I bad repped him, I wouldn't do it for no reason. I feel hard done by, and he has acted like an innocent victim. He has not lost out on anything yet he has gained 40$ and kept 40m. But that is fine. Karma will get him. 

How long is TWC.. and what is it lol.. he played it well acted like a victim, I don't even use OSbot much so don't know how any of this works. 

Just now, alldaybye said:

Well I have one screenshot of his account next to mine in world 302, so it doesn't prove anything. But doesn't even have his name so it was useless. Remember I created the claim, I bad repped him, I wouldn't do it for no reason. I feel hard done by, and he has acted like an innocent victim. He has not lost out on anything yet he has gained 40$ and kept 40m. But that is fine. Karma will get him. 

How long is TWC.. and what is it lol.. he played it well acted like a victim, I don't even use OSbot much so don't know how any of this works. 

If you initiate a chargeback without staff permission you will be banned from OSBot. Since you have no proof you expect us to take your word for it that he didn't deliver gold?

• Night locked this topic