I'm finally out of prison ( 24 months.

Will

6 minutes ago, Ragnar Lothbrok said:

Yeah man should probably get your life together and leave video games be and not be your priority. If you literally waited a year thinking about making an osbot post..then your priorities are quite ass backwards 

Yeah that's right I waited a whole year just to come on osbot and share this.  Where did I state in this thread I waited a year to post this ?  "since 9th jan to post this thread"  that's what a month ?  

I have nothing to hide people make mistakes ( I've made many, I don't play video games either well occasionally I'm on the ps4 but anyway even if I did what I play has nothing to do with you.

1 hour ago, 0wne2dk1ll said:

what kind of nutjob are you to run around with a machete. Hope the jankers has taught you a lesson.

Well I'll put it plain and simple I was the kind of nutjob that wouldn't hesitate to stab the fuck out of you I guess that's why I went down the path I did.

1 hour ago, mini tity said:

LOL This was the best comment by far.  Also, it was a comment that most of us probably want to know, mind as well tell us...

No ^^  I was in a B - cat prison full of murders and rapists too... prison isn't even like that I'd shower and if I saw someone looking at my dick I'd tell them to fuck off straight up.  I'm not even "Tough" but you have to stick up for your self in a environment like that and if worse happens you get punched.  I got my first broken nose in prison so I picked up a kettle full of hot water and threw it on the cunt he ran away but I still had a bluddy nose.

1 hour ago, fstyle said:

yikes m8. yikes.

EDIT: also, I think you should've edited out your name m8.

I've got nothing to hide.

On 2/9/2018 at 4:09 AM, Juggles said:

Fake and gay. Saw on reddit 

What you know what I wish it was fake & no you didn't see it on reddit you're fake bruv.

On 2/9/2018 at 4:54 AM, barr0ge said:

Have you managed to adjust to society since coming out and  also did you manage to avoid confrontation in jail?

Yes I have it was pretty weird adjusting but I miss the life on the out side!  I didn't avoid confrontation in prison no I had plenty of fights in a place like that you have to act Alpha and when shit hits the fan you don't back down.