I'm finally out of prison ( 24 months.

Will

12 minutes ago, Antonio Kala said:

Tell us a little about your experience in prison and your plans now that you're out of it.

Well it's not a very nice place but I suppose it's not suppose to be good right ?  Uhm well behind your cell door 22 hours....  I'm sick of TV and I'm sick of working out.  

# Keep your mouth shut... don't be cocky otherwise you get slapped up.

Don't do what I did and fight the prison officers because they beat the fuck out of you and take you down to solitary confinement ( I shat on plates and through it at them )  I did some crazy stuff while in there... I climbed the prison fence and climbed onto the roof and refused to come down because I didn't like how they were treating me.

# In the end I got bored and realized prison isn't for me & decided to change, I lost a couple of friends in there ( from suicide ) both hanged there self ( friends from where I live )

My plan now I'm out is to engage with the mental health services right now I'm not working and I receive about £1500 in benefits ( I was in the Military and have worked in the past ) 
  For me to get better I need to work on my self...  I'm going to use all the services to the max ( such as probation / psychiatrist - I use to think they was there to get me into trouble but I realize they're supporting me.  To get my life back on track and be the brilliant dad everyone knows I am my kids mean the world to me, I know that may sound funny and you're probably thinking if they mean the world to me why did I do this?  Because I was under the influence of drugs and my head wasn't in the right place I wasn't taking my medication & that is no excuse for what I did.

5 minutes ago, Will said:

Well it's not a very nice place but I suppose it's not suppose to be good right ?  Uhm well behind your cell door 22 hours....  I'm sick of TV and I'm sick of working out.  

# Keep your mouth shut... don't be cocky otherwise you get slapped up.

Don't do what I did and fight the prison officers because they beat the fuck out of you and take you down to solitary confinement ( I shat on plates and through it at them )  I did some crazy stuff while in there... I climbed the prison fence and climbed onto the roof and refused to come down because I didn't like how they were treating me.

# In the end I got bored and realized prison isn't for me & decided to change, I lost a couple of friends in there ( from suicide ) both hanged there self ( friends from where I live )

My plan now I'm out is to engage with the mental health services right now I'm not working and I receive about £1500 in benefits ( I was in the Military and have worked in the past ) 
  For me to get better I need to work on my self...  I'm going to use all the services to the max ( such as probation / psychiatrist - I use to think they was there to get me into trouble but I realize they're supporting me.  To get my life back on track and be the brilliant dad everyone knows I am my kids mean the world to me, I know that may sound funny and you're probably thinking if they mean the world to me why did I do this?  Because I was under the influence of drugs and my head wasn't in the right place I wasn't taking my medication & that is no excuse for what I did.

Not the first time you've been in trouble tho

I'm like 70% sure you use to play a private server I ran. Did you trade your RS acc (99 slayer, max) for RSPS shit?

8 minutes ago, El_Zappo said:

Not the first time you've been in trouble tho

I'm like 70% sure you use to play a private server I ran. Did you trade your RS acc (99 slayer, max) for RSPS shit?

No it's not the first time I've been in trouble I've been in a lot of trouble but now it's time for it to stop.  Yeah I did swap a account with 99 slayer for RSPS what is your server called ?  I've not played runescape for a long time nor any rsps ever since my main got banned for that link you posted Jagex perm banned me from the game for life ( court order.

3 minutes ago, Will said:

No it's not the first time I've been in trouble I've been in a lot of trouble but now it's time for it to stop.  Yeah I did swap a account with 99 slayer for RSPS what is your server called ?  I've not played runescape for a long time nor any rsps ever since my main got banned for that link you posted Jagex perm banned me from the game for life ( court order.

You recovered the account fucker. :ban:

• Sad 1