I'm finally out of prison ( 24 months.

Will

Well I've been waiting since 9th jan to post this thread but due to me being unable to log on I wasn't able too! I just want to say hello!  @Scotty @Dduffed missed you both!

cb3c7e039e404f1552d76d66ad1a9b05.png

0HlP47h.jpg

Why I went to prison?

I had a 3 hour stand off with police, threats to kill, array, comment assault and agrevated burglary ( I smashed the house up not burgled the place )  I did this because the guy was stealing from me & people in my area.
# It wasn't worth it I went to prison he won I really regret this also.

- Don't listen to where the news paper says I took a nail bomb into a pub that's 100% lies.

Around 6 Dyfed Powys Police cars were called to Vaynor st. last night after a man with a machete knife allegedly smashed a window and destroyed a front room.

The man was apprehended on the corner of North rd. where it meets the top of Vaynor street.

It seems that nobody was hurt but witnesses said that a window was all smashed in by the man and the front room of the described as “proper wrecked” with chairs and other household items strewn all over.

Some witnesses reported that they believe the man responsible for the attack, described as a “nutter”, was the same artist who went on a rampage a few weeks back and threatened to nail-bomb the Libertine cocktail bar.

If true it would appear that the mentally ill man, reported to have been living in Bluebell woods the past few months due to his PTSD, has finally been apprehended by Police.

A police spokesperson said: “Police received a number of calls from members of the public concerned that a male was brandishing a weapon in public.

“A 23-year-old male has been arrested on suspicion of possession of a bladed article and currently remains in police custody.

“If anyone has information that could assist police with their investigation they are asked to report it using the 101 number or anonymously via Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.

“Police would like to reassure the public that this was an isolated incident and officers took swift action to arrest the individual.”

UPDATE: Proceedings on Saturday, December 10 at LLanelli Magistrates Court, revealed the identity of the man as distinct from the rampaging artist. William Michael Paul Parker, 23, 40 Rhydybont, appeared charged with assaulting Olive Branch Chef Stavros Hamza by beating, making a threat to kill, burglary of a property with intent to cause criminal damage, possession of an offensive weapon and possession of a bladed article on December the 8th.

Parker is now due to appear on January the 6th in Swansea Crown Court and has been denied bail.