In-depth Bot Detection PDF

Charlotte

There has been so much shit "anti-ban" over the years that it has gotten a bad name. However, I don't see how you can say well implemented anti ban does nothing when all the scripts with the lowest bans use it. Just look at project's hunter script. Before that came out botting all the way to 99 hunter was rare, but now suiciding gold farmers consistently reach 99...goodluck doing that with no efforts to make the script look human-like (anti-ban)

Bots need to get banned, if bots don't get banned osrs dies and gold is worth nothing. There has to be a balance.

Now for the users that don't goldfarm and only want to skip a few levels they can already survive, sure there's always a risk but most of the time people bot just fine if they're not too abusive.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

If you do read the pdf, there's quite a lot of information that is useful to smart botting.

But of course, as detection develops, more minute criteria are added to further detect macros/bots.

From experience, I noticed the scripts that I've written which involves a lot of randomisation, such as random routes, different banking behaviour etc. Made a huge difference on how long an account lasts for me. But hey, that's just me :boge: 

Yet again, some of the scripts that use X paths to get to X routes, with same step after step tends to be quickly recognisable, and most likely banned after a day or two.

Edited by Viston

11 hours ago, Theorems said:

There has been so much shit "anti-ban" over the years that it has gotten a bad name. However, I don't see how you can say well implemented anti ban does nothing when all the scripts with the lowest bans use it. Just look at project's hunter script. Before that came out botting all the way to 99 hunter was rare, but now suiciding gold farmers consistently reach 99...goodluck doing that with no efforts to make the script look human-like (anti-ban)

A premium script offers an anti-ban option. Botted up to 99 without it. Woodcutting btw.