dispute on aftab

Deceiver

Disputed member: @aftabdear

Thread Link: over skype, pics will be in evidence

Explanation: Ordered 1 premium zulrah account, he wasted about 8/14 days of a fresh bond. Had 'issues' IRL so it was taking longer, even though he asked his 'workers', despite them not being listed on his service thread...

Evidence: *HIDDEN*

NEAR IMPOSSIBLE TO GET 46-80 RANGE WITHIN 2 DAYS PLAYING BY HAND.

This was in a different skype chat, where I looked up the account on last Friday, February 2nd. As you can see, there is literally barely any progress, within 7 days..

I did not say I want this botted.

I don't care about your shit going on irl, I knew I should of just got the refund when I asked.

I have been training it for the last 3 days and I said I would show him progress if he did not think it was enough he could ask for a refund instead of creating a dispute. Since the last 3 days I've spent 5 hours each day training the range. However if he does not find it substantial i am more then happy to give him a refund :) as I stated before.

1 minute ago, aftabdear said:

I have been training it for the last 3 days and I said I would show him progress if he did not think it was enough he could ask for a refund instead of creating a dispute. Since the last 3 days I've spent 5 hours each day training the range. However if he does not find it substantial i am more then happy to give him a refund :) as I stated before.

Why is it banned?

3 minutes ago, Decode said:

Why is it banned?

Most likely one of my bots from my gold farm using the same ip as the one being trained i forget from time to time to add an ip to my bots so probs them being picked up on the same ip causing both to get banned happened to one of my accounts before as well.

1 minute ago, aftabdear said:

Most likely one of my bots from my gold farm using the same ip as the one being trained i forget from time to time to add an ip to my bots so probs them being picked up on the same ip causing both to get banned happened to one of my accounts before as well.

Ok please refund him and let us know when you've done so. 24 hour timer starts from this post. 

3 hours ago, aftabdear said:

I had already asked for a refund? But since I did trust you, after you saying you had 'issues' and the range would be leveled, I let you continue.