Scripts vs Autoclicking/mouserecording

HoneyDewBubbleT

Hey y'all!

Over the two months, I've been experimenting on ban rates of using premium scripts (method one) vs autoclicking/mouserecording (method 2). 

I've invested by doing tutorial island on 10 accounts by hand so they all have same starting condition. *note* I did not use any proxies nor vpns and I went through the accounts two at a time and only started new set of accounts after the previous set got a ban.

What I noticed was there was a significant decrease in banrate when using autoclicking/mouserecording compared to scripting. Of the 10 accounts I went through, only 1 got banned with using method two. 

Things I have tested were wcing scripts. I tried all sorts of wcing scripts and the banrate was extremely random but regardless, 5/5 accounts got banned within the week before it could hit 60 wcing. I wasn't expecting too much as they were fresh off the tutorial island accounts and getting banned was expected. Surprisingly, when I used method two, mouserecording/autoclicking, I managed to wc lvl 1-63 on a fresh account within two days, 6 hour full sessions a day with no break. Although exp/hr was garbage, I was amazed by the banrate. 5/5 accounts survived.

With the surviving 5 accounts I tested magic (stun+alch) and fletching. 2 of the accounts that I used method one with with careful breaks got banned. Other two accounts used method two of recording manual patterns and putting them on loop didn't get banned. Exp/hr was same if not better as premium scripts for these skills and I was able to do 6 hour long sessions without breaks which is incredibly amazing considering these are fresh accounts. One account, I did fletching first at the GE instead of magic first and it was banned day one. 

These are just my experiences and thought I would share them with y'all. My current botting strategy is to use autoclick/recording for the early phases of accounts and once they get past a certain mark, I switch over to scripts.

Thanks for reading! Feel free to share your opinions/experiences!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dr Shrekel said:

You could run 5 virtual machines, not sure if that's what the OP does.

I dont think you can have a 5 VM on you pc with 5 different cursors..so he might just mirror mouse or smth.

37 minutes ago, jesenican said:

ive been telling this for months and everyone thinks im crazy..i even one time explained in details how osbot could use antiban by using auto recorder in they scripts, they made fun of me

U are stupid if u know how to avoid bans and u try to feed community with info how to do that :???:

8 minutes ago, guywithlsd said:

I dont think you can have a 5 VM on you pc with 5 different cursors..so he might just mirror mouse or smth.

U are stupid if u know how to avoid bans and u try to feed community with info how to do that :???:

nah your idiot, i bet you never tried autocliking recorder, i made over 10 accounts 99 fletch, tons of other skills to 99 with recorder without getting ban, dont write bullshiet if you even dont undrstand them

5 hours ago, jesenican said:

nah your idiot, i bet you never tried autocliking recorder, i made over 10 accounts 99 fletch, tons of other skills to 99 with recorder without getting ban, dont write bullshiet if you even dont undrstand them

i make colors bots for my self with some better shit then murgees or mouse recorder, i know most likely more about autoclicking then you.

My point was, if you know something majority doesn't know, and you can use it to gain advantage, you are fucking stupid to share it in community like this. end of story noob.

2 minutes ago, guywithlsd said:

i make colors bots for my self with some better shit then murgees or mouse recorder, i know most likely more about autoclicking then you.

My point was, if you know something majority doesn't know, and you can use it to gain advantage, you are fucking stupid to share it in community like this. end of story noob.

Some people arent greedy as you, i love to spread somhing i found to help this Osbot community not to be greedy fk and not share it

• Like 1