Botting Agility

Travis Scott

2 minutes ago, Jacob said:

if its a new acc dont bother

botted on a 2 year old main, 20 minute session with 1hr breaks. botted a total of 40+ mins before getting banned 2 days later. sad part is it was perma ban i didnt even get 2 day ban... and that account was never botted on, had 1.8k total too :/ :/

apas agility script was used

Edited by torvah111

Just now, nvrsince said:

botted on a 2 year old man, 20 minute session with 1hr breaks. botted a total of 40+ mins before getting banned 2 days later. sad part is it was perma ban i didnt even get 2 day ban... and that account was never botted on :/

apas agility script was used

I used TeamCapes for 1-51 no issues

2 minutes ago, Sanders said:

I got from 26 to 99 agility using APA Rooftop Agility. Did 20 min of botting/20 min breaks for around 12-16 hours a day. Took a while but it was worth it :)

That looks more bot like than doing it for a few hours. How on earth did you get to 99 :P

Luck I suppose, if you consider are the stories people have written about getting banned doing agility. Also it feels like Jagex bot detection doesn't seem to really pick up obvious patterns like that, it's more about the length of playing and taking breaks. But in the end, it's probably mostly all about luck. I did however get another account of mine a well to 71 agility with the same script but it got later banned for botting alching D: