2 day ban on main

purpsblunt420

Before anyone flames me for botting on my main, I knew the repercussions and that there was a chance i could get banned. So this isn't a post where i complain. I just figured id test the waters because from what ive read, New accounts with low skills have much higher ban rate. So i figured hmm let me test my luck with my 2k total 15 year old main! Lmao. That and i hate agiltiy.

My question is, Is there a way i can finesse jagex and appeal the ban? Maybe say something like "A friend got my password and botted"? Or is that 2 day ban going to stick to my acc forever? Obviously i am not going to bot again. 

2 minutes ago, purpsblunt420 said:

Before anyone flames me for botting on my main, I knew the repercussions and that there was a chance i could get banned. So this isn't a post where i complain. I just figured id test the waters because from what ive read, New accounts with low skills have much higher ban rate. So i figured hmm let me test my luck with my 2k total 15 year old main! Lmao. That and i hate agiltiy.

My question is, Is there a way i can finesse jagex and appeal the ban? Maybe say something like "A friend got my password and botted"? Or is that 2 day ban going to stick to my acc forever? Obviously i am not going to bot again. 

Idk of anyone who tried to appeal a 2-day ban. However, if you're not planning to bot again on it then it shouldn't be an issue? 

bans should expire after  ~~ 2 years. 

My main had a 2day on from  ~~3 years ago - never botted it since and it's now fully green

6 minutes ago, EXP said:

I assume by this statement "That and i hate agiltiy." that you were botting agility, may i ask how long you were botting this particular skill? as i was planning on doing the same even though i know it is high ban rate. Also maybe @NinjadGuy might be able to assist you with getting it squashed. 

Agility is uber high ban rate - if you're going to do it. Make sure you get a paid script and slow runtimes

2 minutes ago, scriptersteve said:

My main had a 2day on from  ~~3 years ago - never botted it since and it's now fully green

Agility is uber high ban rate - if you're going to do it. Make sure you get a paid script and slow runtimes

Thank you for the information. I was planning on doing exactly that just wanted to see if purpsblunt420 was banned after 1+ hours of botting agility. 

9 minutes ago, scriptersteve said:

Misinformation. 2 day bans expire after 1 year.