looking for pc on mining accounts

Greengo

looking for someone who knows values of mining accounts to inform me please :)

what mining levels are looked for most and price of each etc etc

so say level 60 mining, 65 mining, 70 and so on up to level 80 i guess 

which ones do people look for most? i would assume lvl 70+ any other skills required???

bout to start making a few of these if anyone is interested not sure of time frame but i got a script for em so not too long but im extremely lazy ;) so pm me to place an order i will make the account and sell to you once finished.

thanks to anyone who gives me some insight appreciate it 

• Mio changed the title to looking for pc on mining accounts
5 minutes ago, HeyImJamie said:

I used to make 85 miners and sell them for ~35m to ~45/50m w/ Pet.

ima straight noob when it comes to the game lol what is a pet and what they used for :doge:

i see you get them while training do they give extra xp or something or extra spaces?

Edited by Greengo
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Greengo said:

ima straight noob when it comes to the game lol what is a pet and what they used for :doge:

i see you get them while training do they give extra xp or something or extra spaces?

The mining pet is only worth something to someone wanting a skiller/main

Otherwise mining accounts are like 40 mining for gold ore and 85 mining for runite ore

11 minutes ago, RDM said:

The mining pet is only worth something to someone wanting a skiller/main

Otherwise mining accounts are like 40 mining for gold ore and 85 mining for runite ore

ahh okay that makes sense dummy me doesnt even know levels haha

i would have to skip the lvl 40 cause that would jsut be a waste of bonds i assume since f2p is so crowed would be impossible even with bots ....

lvl 85 it is then 

thank you guys for your insight on the matter i got a good understanding of what i need todo <####

appreciate it tons 

18 minutes ago, HeyImJamie said:

Purely Cosmetic.

yeah i was looking on google and kept saying nothing about benefits and i was like :???: 

thanks for the pc bout it tho :)

Id say get 31 mining in f2p, then bond the account and get mining outfit from Motherload mining (gives small xp boost) then go back to powermining. That way if u reach ur goal of 85 mining, when u go to sell the account it has full mining outfit, if ur lucky a pet. Makes the account seem more complete to me idk if it will drastically increase the price or anything. But if i were spending 35-50mish i wouldn't want to have to get the outfit on my own after spending money on an account.