Yeeet Scammed

numberxxx

Disputed member: [member=] @yeeet

Thread Link: 

Explanation: I had begun his 1-75 range service sunday evening and the account had been banned Febraury 2nd and appealed TODAY. The service was 10m for the range service along with him asking for 40 agility as well for another 2m. He paid me 6m first and said he would pay 6m after completion. He had left 1m in supplies on the account as I had to put more of my resources onto the account along with an Armadyl crossbow. Today when the account is appealed and i try to speak to him he tells me the account is in lumbridge and nothing is on the account. Next he blocks me on discord.

Evidence: <HIDDEN> all screenshots are in chronological order, user scammed me of an acb along with 6m owed to me for the service. User is known previously from p****bot asking me sketchy things. I know i wont get a refund but please get this scamming fuck out of here

https://imgur.com/a/J5cBu i dont have a screenshot of me putting the items over onto the account due to the short time range in which it was banned nearly 5 minutes into killing sand crabs, the user did not notifiy me of any email nor the appeal being accepted until i confronted him, He mistakenly left a TRADE ACCEPTED in dialogue trying to show me there was absolutely 0 on the account. 

@numberxxx As you admitted to botting the service and the service was not explicitly stated okay to bot, you will not be receiving the cost of the service. As there is no evidence of the items you say being added to the account were on there, we cannot do anything about that. You will also remain in TWC for the foreseeable future for botting a service.

1 minute ago, numberxxx said:

User never specified the account was supposed to be HAND TRAINED, as to why the service was so cheap. Decides to block me on discord instead of having a civil conversation after i expose him of his ACCEPTED TRADE on his screenshot

You did not inform the user that you were botting and bringing a risk of a ban onto the account, this is not an excuse. For anyone reading this, the general rule of thumb here is services are meant to be hand done unless explicitly stated, why would he pay you to bot the account when he could do this with free scripts from the SDN.

• Like 2

I had informed the user during the very moment the account was banned yet he did not open up a dispute? i kept in contact and consistently informed and helped recover the account why would he wait to say anything? why did he not open up a scam report? ITS A BOTTING WEBSITE WHAT THE FUCK DO U EXPECT PEOPLE TO DO, if he wanted to do it he wouldve himself but he made a thread for it

14 minutes ago, numberxxx said:

I had informed the user during the very moment the account was banned yet he did not open up a dispute? i kept in contact and consistently informed and helped recover the account why would he wait to say anything? why did he not open up a scam report? ITS A BOTTING WEBSITE WHAT THE FUCK DO U EXPECT PEOPLE TO DO, if he wanted to do it he wouldve himself but he made a thread for it

Read my above comment. Dispute Complete.

• Night locked this topic