Banned for about 5 minutes?

Maxlaxen

So I was logging into my OSBot account earlier this morning and everything was good. For about 10 minutes ago I tried to log into forums and it said I was banned. I didn't quite understand so I was looking for an email or anything explaining why the hell I would get banned, didn't find anything. Now I tried to login once again and it seems to be working. Was there a bug with the 2.4.161 update? Happened when I tried to run the newest 161 version, it said something like "You're not permitted to use OSBot". Do I need to worry that it'll happen again? I've invested quite alot in scripts and I really don't want this heart attack again lol. Have anyone else experienced this?

Thanks ^^

Edited by Maxlaxen

4 minutes ago, Maxlaxen said:

So I was logging into my OSBot account earlier this morning and everything was good. For about 10 minutes ago I tried to log into forums and it said I was banned. I didn't quite understand so I was looking for an email or anything explaining why the hell I would get banned, didn't find anything. Now I tried to login once again and it seems to be working. Was there a bug with the 2.4.161 update? Happened when I tried to run the newest 161 version, it said something like "You're not permitted to use OSBot". Do I need to worry that it'll happen again? I've invested quite alot in scripts and I really don't want this heart attack again lol. Have anyone else experienced this?

Thanks ^^

I had this too sometime when I logged in at school without VPN. I tought someone at my school got banned at OSbot thats Y I saw it. Not sure too lol.