Scammed by Emelie

Mashiro Shiina

Disputed member: https://osbot.org/forum/profile/240652-emelie/

Thread Link: Removed the content on the post / he was selling Lvl 99 Magic Pure

Explanation: I was sold a Lv 99 Magic pure by emelie around 12/01/2017 bought it off him everything went smooth until today that it was recover back to its original email.. which i wasn't provided... he changed his name on discord also.. he hasn't blocked me but doesn't answer me... aside from that seems its not the first time it happens.. I'm really disappointed in him since he seemed an honest guy but i was wrong...

Evidence:

*Hidden*

• Sad 1

Also found the Thread for the account : 

Seems while digging into information an looking at previous thread comments on it this user @aloevera  is the OO of the account that emile sold to me...

Have contacted him to get the account back or see if he can do anything...

OG : https://osbot.org/forum/profile/236445-aloevera/

Edited by Mashiro Shiina
Information

6 minutes ago, Mashiro Shiina said:

Also found the Thread for the account : 

Seems while digging into information an looking at previous thread comments on it this user @aloevera  is the OO of the account that emile sold to me...

Have contacted him to get the account back or see if he can do anything...

OG : https://osbot.org/forum/profile/236445-aloevera/

Sadly, that user has been banned for scamming. However, due to how the account market operates, @emelie will be responsible for your refund. 

13 hours ago, Night said:

We'll give @emelie a few more hours to complete the refund, otherwise they'll be banned

Yea I'm fine with that or if he can replace the account I would be fine with that too as long as he gives me all recoverys of the acc an if he's the OG on the account.

Im not gonna refund that kind of account because the account was worth 50m and the one i have is 80m+ so i rather pay you 50m

Let me know on discord what you have in mind. Either i will pay you 50m or you will pay me whatever the acc is worth -50m from the recovered acc. markets price ya know.

Edited by emelie

8 minutes ago, Mio said:

Stop saying you're gonna refund him and just refund him. You said you were going to over 24 hours ago. You have 2 hours to do this, we're done beating around the bush.

bruh wtf? I gave him two choice. he said whatever works but he hasnt answer me on discord. how am i suppose to refund him? and i don't even know what he has decided for himself. I got the 50m ready and i got the pure ready for whatever his choice is. And we made a deal on discord. but seems like people are in a rush. so you gotta understand that HE have to answer the discord in order for me to pay refund him.