Need some insight about delaying bans

Dab in a Lab

I've been trying to bot motherlode mine and get 100 gold nuggets within a day, but recently I've been getting perm banned after about 6ish hours of botting with breaks. A few weeks ago I managed to get 3 accounts to like 450 gold nuggets and even had one go for 2 days (proggie in Khal's motherlode mine comments). I know if I bot I will get banned, and I know I should limit the amount of time I bot a day, but I need to get it done within the day.

When I was first botting mlm I was running accounts created on my home IP, being ran on my home IP, and had a 110 min bot and 35 min break period. I now have gotten two accounts perm banned the past two days. They were both created on my home IP, one was ran on it and another was ran on a proxy, and they both had even shorter bot periods. One had a 95 min bot and 45 min break, and the other one had a 55 min bot and 75min break. All accounts had botted tutorial island, and the ones that were permed had like a 50 day cooldown.

I'm planning on running more accounts to collect some data, but at the moment I don't have the gp to be supply that many bonds, so if anyone has insight; it'd be greatly appreciated. I'm not looking to have the bots run mlm 24/7 and not be banned. I'm just looking for them to go one day without a ban because they will be banned within the next day or two anyways.

39 minutes ago, IDontEB said:

Jagex cracking down LOL. Look at f2p item prices and you'll see what I mean

I see what you mean. Ores are at the highest they’ve been for awhile now, and logs look like they’re rising 

Edited by El Dingus

37 minutes ago, Konchamp said:

Seems like your home IP might be flagged

That's what I was wondering, but I even got banned on the proxy. 

I was wondering if its flagged from when the account is made, but I made like 200 account from when I went on a trip so I'll try with those

Proxies are meh unless you have very high quality private proxies. Most people probably bot on the same proxies so they get flagged and they just aren't good overall. If you have a Dynamic IP, I suggest turning your router off (for about 5 minutes ) and getting a new one. After that clear the Jagex cache and try your chances again.

Edited by Flexing

6 minutes ago, IDontEB said:

90ea for oak logs is normal to you?

considering thats just one item I dont see that as a trend.

Look at 3 months out on

Yew Logs
Willow Logs
Gold ore
Iron ore
Raw Lobster
Big Bones
Cowhide
Copper ore
etc...

They all are going through there normal peaks and valleys

I feel like all items would be surging like oak logs if there was a big hit to the f2p bots.

1 hour ago, battleguard said:

considering thats just one item I dont see that as a trend.

Look at 3 months out on

Yew Logs
Willow Logs
Gold ore
Iron ore
Raw Lobster
Big Bones
Cowhide
Copper ore
etc...

They all are going through there normal peaks and valleys

I feel like all items would be surging like oak logs if there was a big hit to the f2p bots.

Trust me, I can tell you people are being affected by the increased scrutiny on f2p.

Edited by IDontEB
  • Like 1