What problem is this exactly?

Dipalip

Trying to resolve the issue atm (have trouble running my bot for more than an hour, often only like 20mins)

The bot client will close and I'll get a desktop shortcut to a notepad titled:  hs_err_pid12884

When I open the notepad the first portion says

#
# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
#
#  EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x000000006c26a9d8, pid=12884, tid=0x0000000000000790
#
# JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_161-b12) (build 1.8.0_161-b12)
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (25.161-b12 mixed mode windows-amd64 compressed oops)
# Problematic frame:
# V  [jvm.dll+0x13a9d8]
#
# Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
#
# If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
#   http://bugreport.java.com/bugreport/crash.jsp

I have had problems with my computer bluescreening often but can't really afford a new computer atm. Does anyone know what the problem is and maybe a fix to keeping the bot up and running?

Thank you for reading

It could also be from your computer, especially if your computer is bluescreening. That's a serious problem. Sometimes i will receive those hs_err_pid errors as well, but that's because my anti-virus stops a dll. file so i turn off all anti-virus > restart pc > fixed. 

If I was in your shoes, I would just wipe my PC and get rid of everything on there and restart fresh. Update all the drivers and go from there. 

Edited by HiPinK

I can't post the entire notepad because it's literally 100 pages but most of the key words you'll see if you scroll are: memory mapping, thread blocked then a huge amount of files.

I may have to get new ram, which I heard is cheap and easy to swap. Thank you for your input I'll try to turn off my antivirus and restart my comp to see if that works at all as well.