Short rant

Dark798

I think it's really annoying when you ask for a quote on some skill training or a quest or something, and instead of posting a price, some people post their skype instead. So now I have to waste time adding them for them to probably not be online for a while. I end up having to wait several hours to get the quote while they could have just posted their price in the first place.

/rant

1 minute ago, Dark798 said:

I think it's really annoying when you ask for a quote on some skill training or a quest or something, and instead of posting a price, some people post their skype instead. So now I have to waste time adding them for them to probably not be online for a while. I end up having to wait several hours to get the quote while they could have just posted their price in the first place.

/rant

the price depends on so many factors.... this is not a fucking shop where you walk in and take something off the shelf, also, people dont want randoms to undercut

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Dark798 said:

I'd imagine the only real factor is combat build, most skilling can be done by anyone, correct me if I'm wrong

use your imagination

ps: dont cry when you get banned mr. most skilling can be done anyone LMFAO

Edited by gearing

5 minutes ago, Decode said:

Its manly down to under cutters. If i say 15m, and then person B comes in, offers 14m, then person C comes in, offers 13m. However if you contact each of them individually asking for a price, they're not going to base their price on being lower than somebody else. 

8 hours ago, Dark798 said:

/rant

Lol. Let's say someone says he wants to train 40-70 def. The servicer assumes it is a normal main and he says 25m. He logs on the account and then he realises it's a pure def account and that would take weeks if not more. It's a simple example but my point is that it depends on the circumstances. An exchange of informations is needed first.

On 30/01/2018 at 6:30 PM, Dark798 said:

/rant

They could just PM the price if they don't wanna say in public kinda agree with you. :)