Where the hell did all the looter bots come from?

PerryThePlatypus

1 minute ago, Tempest said:

Probably when the death animation of player spotted then rush to the target area.

Or it somehow remembers the coords? They usually don't pile up until right before the pile shows up. Until that point they're still wandering around. I just want to know where they're all coming from since there's not a wildy looter script on our SDN. 

find all players > go through and check if hp is 0 > save the location > start a timer for when it appears :boge: 

21 minutes ago, PerryThePlatypus said:

Or it somehow remembers the coords? They usually don't pile up until right before the pile shows up. Until that point they're still wandering around. I just want to know where they're all coming from since there's not a wildy looter script on our SDN. 

Private scripts

7 hours ago, PerryThePlatypus said:

Ah that's awesome man. What's the usual gp/hr or does it fluctuate too much? Also mind me asking how much something like that would cost? 

It flucuates completely so its hard to get an average, for a good one that mules you can probably have a scripter do it for 20 or 30 $

Edited by Vap0r
  • Like 1