Can't login OSbot

Davey Spros

Hi there!

I just downloaded OSbot and cant manage to login. I fill in my emailaddress and password or rs username and password and it doesn't do anything.

As you can see in the attachement my screen is very tiny and there is no ''continue'' button.

I don't know much of this kind of programmes so maybe someone can help me! :)

osbot.JPG

Do you have a 1080p monitor or what resolution is it? This is usually happens when you have a different resolution monitor.

Also you can fill in the info and just press the slightly different colored grey box at the bottom even though it's not fully showing. Click it once to install webwalking Data and then click it again to open osbot.

8 minutes ago, IDontEB said:

Do you have a 1080p monitor or what resolution is it? This is usually happens when you have a different resolution monitor.

Also you can fill in the info and just press the slightly different colored grey box at the bottom even though it's not fully showing. Click it once to install webwalking Data and then click it again to open osbot.

Yup, this is caused by high DPI displays with Java. Nothing really to do except use a smaller DPI display (external monitor if you have one)

My bad read it wrong.

50 minutes ago, IDontEB said:

This is your solution.

Thanks for the replies.

I got the program running, just have one more problem. As you can see in the picture, my window is so small that I can't select all options. I have a laptop so changing monitor is not a option. Anyone a clue?

Knipsel.JPG

Edited by Davey Spros
Forgot something

I would look into your graphics card settings, seeing if you can adjust the scales of the 'GPU' & 'Display' scales to monitor size. (nVidia Support)

If your resolution monitor is no bigger than a Tamagotchi Connection V1 I would get a bigger monitor. :) Use of Laptop I would use an HDMI from PC to Another Monitor to fix solution as well.