OSBOT?

Jack3145

Hello!

I have a few things going in my mind that I would like to ask and kind of discuss with you guys.

I know, I believe, and I am sure that OSBOT is the best botting client or maybe let's say one of the best clients. But there are a few things that I don't like about this client which is, the free scripts are only a few on the store and they are not up to date with osrs updates.. They are not patched and need more work such as randomization/smart system.. What do you guys think?

I know that this is not a problem from the client itself but the scripters or the people themselves who code the script. But most of the scripts that I use get me banned really quick compared to before because of not being up to date. Or maybe let's say the pattern is being tracked. Can't scripter update this once every while, change a few stuff, check if the script still works, add more updates and other stuff?

Maybe I am new to the community and not sure how it works. I don't mean to offend anyone, I am sorry if I did without acknowledging. I am just curious and would like to know how this works. Thanks!

Edited by Jack3145

https://osbot.org/forum/store/product/4-vip/

I suggest you go here and purchase that. Having VIP alone will allow you access VIP+ only scripts, as well as other.

My question I ask you is, do you pay for any scripts? or are you solely using the free ones? 

Because if in the case you are only using free scripts, I hate to be 'that guy' but that doesn't give you much entitlement to criticize scripts/scripters at all. If you would like a certain script to be updated, by all means you're allowed to contact the script maker and enquire, or alternatively get yourself a private script made. A lot of people tend to purchase private scripts because it will benefit them 100% of the time.

Scripter's main incentive to make scripts is the $ involved, but they are also contributing to this community... so unless you're willing to add to that contribution, a lot of what you're saying will be irrelevant to a lot of people.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Darren said:

https://osbot.org/forum/store/product/4-vip/

I suggest you go here and purchase that. Having VIP alone will allow you access VIP+ only scripts, as well as other.

My question I ask you is, do you pay for any scripts? or are you solely using the free ones? 

Because if in the case you are only using free scripts, I hate to be 'that guy' but that doesn't give you much entitlement to criticize scripts/scripters at all. If you would like a certain script to be updated, by all means you're allowed to contact the script maker and enquire, or alternatively get yourself a private script made. A lot of people tend to purchase private scripts because it will benefit them 100% of the time.

Scripter's main incentive to make scripts is the $ involved, but they are also contributing to this community... so unless you're willing to add to that contribution, a lot of what you're saying will be irrelevant to a lot of people.

Most of the ppl cant buy private scripts, i had few myself, dont really believe in them. Seem overrated to me. Id suggest you to buy VIP as mentioned above and start buying premium scripts. Most of them are really good, are being updated pretty often and will pay for themselves 100%. Cheers

I agree I bought two of Czar scripts and VIP, now I don’t expect that I will be 100% ban free. If you want to seem human like don’t bot the same skill make a schedule and change the schedule each week do woodcuttting one day and combat the other, etc. Also if you want to keep the account bot only 4 hours a day as most humans have a life and bots don’t so to seem un-bot like make it seem as if you can’t play long. Now believe me I have tried many bot clients in the past and OSbot is like what RSbuddy use to be before Jagex grabbed the person behind that notorious bot client and he created the anti bot system that Jagex has today.