Pricecheck tstod+ 99 agility account

husow07012

17 minutes ago, husow07012 said:

Did i ask for that? the only thing i wanted to know is a price check stop talking bullshit downy.

:o >>.<

Nah but I have free speech, mad ass. 

+ Not talking bullshit just the truth that you will have to face. Noone rational smart thinking guy will ever buy an account like that off you.
When asking for price checks people usually are considering selling their accounts. So either you are bored and made that post or you want to sell it. 

So how am I talking bullshit? No need to insult just because you got mad me saying the truth.

Face the truth.

Edited by riseofrage

11 minutes ago, riseofrage said:

+ Not talking bullshit just the truth that you will have to face. Noone rational smart thinking guy will ever buy an account like that off you.
When asking for price checks people usually are considering selling their accounts. So either you are bored and made that post or you want to sell it. 

So how am I talking bullshit? No need to insult just because you got mad me saying the truth.

Face the truth.

is good but have I asked for your opinion?

+your truth makes no sense at all.

I'm not going to waste my time on you anymore @riseofrage

17 minutes ago, riseofrage said:

Face the truth.

He was not looking to sell this account he just needed a price check. You should read the topic before posting lots of shit that is not related to this topic.

Also you have 0 feedback yourself so I don't know why you are judging topic starter on that he isn't trustworthy.

I think you are giving your unasked opinion just because you are desperate of your 100 post count.

No hard feelings, just analyzing the situation here.

OT:

Account worth like 90m I think.

Greetings,

Dailysmoker

• Like 1

a service for 99 agi, would be very expensive.
for just a 99 agi account I would say 80mil plus. but since it's also a pure: you might look up to the 130m+ range,
not taking into condition of the seller(you in this case with low feedback)

I hope this helped a little bit. and I apologise of the behavior of the other users. :) 

• Like 1

Coming from the pure community, that account is worth more as a maxed ags account. How it stands right now, if its a legit sell, id be more in the market at 200m-250m. If it was maxed (which i hope you consider doing) it would be in the ballpark of 500-600m.

You have to remember that most players who use pures tend to not want to skill or train, we do it for the pking content. A maxed ags pure that is quested out is worth a lot of money nowadays. 

GL with sale. 

EDIT: 99 agility is beast for rev caves. that could be the difference between a juicy kill or no kill at all

Edited by DL_LP