Help

fast pker

18 minutes ago, Evade said:

What are you trying to do without your mom knowing?? is the real question

im trying to run osbot

its not the fact that i dont want her knowing its just i dont wanna have to explain to her whats popping up on her screen eerytime i do remote acess it pops up on the computer that im trying to login

14 minutes ago, YoHoJo said:

OP

thanks but if your not gonna help or have anything nice to say you can go dat way

1 minute ago, YoHoJo said:

Sorry for the spam, fitting memery :).

I believe what you're trying to do is illegal/blackhat, and probably not condoned at OSBot.

nah its not  i didnt want to have to explain because it kinda no1 buisness but i have a laptop that i gave my girlfriend and i dont want to have to be nxt to the computer to acess it because its downstairs and i dont wanna have to walk back and worth can i do remote acess without going back downstairs is there a setup so  i can login quicker

8 minutes ago, fast pker said:

nah its not  i didnt want to have to explain because it kinda no1 buisness but i have a laptop that i gave my girlfriend and i dont want to have to be nxt to the computer to acess it because its downstairs and i dont wanna have to walk back and worth can i do remote acess without going back downstairs is there a setup so  i can login quicker

If your GF knows, that sounds fine.

is there a way i can do remote acess without her knowing???

I don't think it's legal to remote access a computer without someone's permission
https://web.archive.org/web/20151031235614/http://www.jud.ct.gov/ji/criminal/part9/9.6-1.htm

I would just use software like Teamviwer, etc. and let her know what you're doing, say you might hop on for a couple mins to "look at a program".

Edited by YoHoJo